Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Kitsunelegend

Nerf battleships now!

45 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

2,750
[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
6,103 posts
1,313 battles

DO ET WEEGEE! NERF THEM! THEY ARE OPPPP!!!!11111@11211 RAAHH! *angry noises*

 

 

Spoiler

Blame @Cobraclutch for this. He brought this on himself. =3

Just now, Cobraclutch said:

dont jinx it man!!!! its been like a couple of days now since the last Nerf "Insert Complaint" Thread :P  

 

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,894
[HINON]
[HINON]
Wiki Lead, Beta Testers, Privateers
6,801 posts
5,248 battles

Gosh dang it Cobraclutch! 

Reset the clock!

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,150
[HINON]
Privateers
6,266 posts
3,405 battles

*Insert obligatory "But DD's are kicked in the [edited] by nerfs and cruisers are shite" comment*  

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,593
[CRMSN]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,021 posts
4,739 battles
7 minutes ago, Kitsunelegend said:

DO ET WEEGEE! NERF THEM! THEY ARE OPPPP!!!!11111@11211 RAAHH! *angry noises*

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Blame @Cobraclutch for this. He brought this on himself. =3

 

 

wbFl4x7.gif

Spoiler

You just had to ruin it...:etc_red_button:

 

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,750
[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
6,103 posts
1,313 battles
Just now, Cobraclutch said:

wbFl4x7.gif

  Hide contents

You just had to ruin it...:etc_red_button:

 

 

 

You brought this on yourself. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

 

1 minute ago, The_first_harbinger said:

Nice reasonable and constructive post!

Have an upv-

TNHm1XW.gif?noredirect

oh.

Battleship Caesar didn't like it.

D=

 

Does this mean I have to fight for my life against other really buff mostly nekked men while butt nekked myself and covered in blood and sweat? =C

3 minutes ago, RivertheRoyal said:

*Insert obligatory "But DD's are kicked in the [edited] by nerfs and cruisers are shite" comment*  

*insert obligatory "butt BBs suck cause the DD and cruiser crowd is too loud and WG only listens to them" poorly typed out rant citing unsubstantiated opinions while providing no sources or proof*

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
3,681 posts
8,111 battles
7 minutes ago, Kitsunelegend said:

D=

 

Does this mean I have to fight for my life against other really buff mostly nekked men while butt nekked myself and covered in blood and sweat? =C

2

YEEESSSS

Now go wrestle between two Kurfurst under 3km.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,150
[HINON]
Privateers
6,266 posts
3,405 battles
7 minutes ago, Kitsunelegend said:

*insert obligatory "butt BBs suck cause the DD and cruiser crowd is too loud and WG only listens to them" poorly typed out rant citing unsubstantiated opinions while providing no sources or proof*

 

*Counters with logical and well structured post filled with personal experiances of stupidly OP battleships and the number of times I've sunk because of them, closing with remarks on how battleships could handle a nerf. Note that post must contain mention of detonations and how stupid they are, please remove them.*  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,750
[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
6,103 posts
1,313 battles
16 minutes ago, RivertheRoyal said:

 

*Counters with logical and well structured post filled with personal experiances of stupidly OP battleships and the number of times I've sunk because of them, closing with remarks on how battleships could handle a nerf. Note that post must contain mention of detonations and how stupid they are, please remove them.*  

*attempts to counter with a poorly typed rant with horrible grammar and almost no punctuation aside from badly misplaced periods and a comma every so often, to the point its almost unreadable, blaming DD and cruiser players for ruining the game and saying that BBs should be the number one class, while again providing no sources that BBs are, in fact, overpowered*

 

*please note that I dun goofed on the funny and made it seem like BBs are actually the ones that suck, completely destroying my own argument that BBs need a massive nerf, because I am a stupid*

 

16 minutes ago, IronWolfV said:

ix5CC6a.jpg

Yes I know it's click bait.

Of course its clickbait! Its me! =P

 

Just call me kitsune "clickbait" legend. =D

 

....doesn't really roll off the tongue though... =/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,150
[HINON]
Privateers
6,266 posts
3,405 battles
18 minutes ago, Kitsunelegend said:

*attempts to counter with a poorly typed rant with horrible grammar and almost no punctuation aside from badly misplaced periods and a comma every so often, to the point its almost unreadable, blaming DD and cruiser players for ruining the game and saying that BBs should be the number one class, while again providing no sources that BBs are, in fact, overpowered*

 

*please note that I dun goofed on the funny and made it seem like BBs are actually the ones that suck, completely destroying my own argument that BBs need a massive nerf, because I am a stupid*

 

*Posts a popcorn gif, sitting smug in my own superiority because I've argued better than the big stupid battleship player while also seeming like a massive tool myself. I shall not post anything constructive on this thread again, instead resorting to calling your mother a hamster and saying that your father smells of elderberries.* 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,750
[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
6,103 posts
1,313 battles
Just now, RivertheRoyal said:

 

*Posts a popcorn gif, sitting smug in my own superiority because I've argued better than the big stupid battleship player while also seeming like a massive tool myself. I shall not post anything constructive on this thread again, instead resorting to calling your mother a hamster and saying that your father smells of elderberries.* 

*farts in your general direction*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
421
[HINON]
Members
1,591 posts
20,010 battles

*Goes on angry rant about the disappointing lack of Battle-Ducks in this game. States how Battle-Ducks are the answer to every issue. Includes epic picture of said Battle-Ducks*

Spoiler

Fear the Ducks!!!

FTPt6v3.jpglteWwnf.jpg

 

 

*Activates Popcorn Hypnotizing-ray* 

 

H2TIb0S.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
178
[BLNCE]
Members
569 posts
29,096 battles

Methinks it is time to deploy the holy hand grenade upon this thread...

Unless you can bring me a shrubbery!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×