You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
FitsHeSits

Here have some ugly

56 comments in this topic

[-WTP-]
[-WTP-]
Members
961 posts
10,139 battles

lol woohooo supercontainer....full of ugly. So I put the ugly on the ugliest ship and find it hilarious...It's like the WoWs equivalent of getting laid after a party and waking up next to an ugly chick :D No worries won't be wasting it on the OR...gonna help me finish my KM cruiser grind, thanks WG :)

Capture9.PNG

Capture10.PNG

[-K-]
Members
8,491 posts
14,883 battles
1 minute ago, HeathenForay said:

Yup. Nice bonus, ugly as sin lol

Indeed.  I'd gladly trade 100 of my Ocean Soul camos for 50 of the Gamescom type.

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
4,701 posts
1 minute ago, Ace_04 said:

Indeed.  I'd gladly trade 100 of my Ocean Soul camos for 50 of the Gamescom type.

Love this idea!  A camo exchange!

• Cool 1

[CRMSN]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,009 posts
4,625 battles
10 minutes ago, Fog_Repair_Ship_Akashi said:

Hey could of been worse, could of gotten a module.

modules are pretty damn good to get... I would gladly have a speed boost / sonar / radar / df AA mod.. 

They are damn good..

33 minutes ago, HeathenForay said:

lol woohooo supercontainer....full of ugly. So I put the ugly on the ugliest ship and find it hilarious...It's like the WoWs equivalent of getting laid after a party and waking up next to an ugly chick :D No worries won't be wasting it on the OR...gonna help me finish my KM cruiser grind, thanks WG :)

Capture9.PNG

Capture10.PNG

I guess Ilike the ugly chicks because I think Ocean Soul is an awesome camo! :P 

• Cool 1

[-WTP-]
[-WTP-]
Members
961 posts
10,139 battles
10 minutes ago, Fog_Repair_Ship_Akashi said:

Hey could of been worse, could of gotten a module.

Here made some more ugly lol

badluckbrian2.jpg

Members
3,043 posts
10,248 battles
Just now, British_Beauty said:

Makes my butt look big

Lots of guys are into that, though. Not me necessarily; I look at other things first. :Smile_trollface:

Members
178 posts
1 minute ago, Goodwood_Alpha said:

Lots of guys are into that, though. Not me necessarily; I look at other things first. :Smile_trollface:

LOL, yeah but then my uniform wouldn't fit right, its big enough. 

On a side note, the first time I saw this camo I about fell out of my desk chair.

[--K--]
Members
5,392 posts
17,921 battles

Put that camo on a Warspite and it looks like a over weight lady from the 1930s in a bathing suit. 

• Cool 1

Members
3,043 posts
10,248 battles
1 minute ago, British_Beauty said:

LOL, yeah but then my uniform wouldn't fit right, its big enough. 

On a side note, the first time I saw this camo I about fell out of my desk chair.

That's what happens when you try to do horizontal stripes on a tiled texture map (as seems to be the case with the various non-premium/permanent camouflages), it ends up looking like a big fat mess.

But as for tight pants...again, lots of guys are into that as well. And I never have found "twerking" to be attractive in the least.

Members
178 posts
Just now, Goodwood_Alpha said:

But as for tight pants...again, lots of guys are into that as well. And I never have found "twerking" to be attractive in the least.

Ugh, twerking, I just vomited a little, lol.  Although it would be hilarious to have a ship that has this camo on it glitch and start twerking in port.  I don't know why, but the thought of that is just very funny to me.

[NGA-A]
Members
1,284 posts
7,395 battles
1 minute ago, British_Beauty said:

Ugh, twerking, I just vomited a little, lol.  Although it would be hilarious to have a ship that has this camo on it glitch and start twerking in port.  I don't know why, but the thought of that is just very funny to me.

I've actually seen that in game once.  It wasn't with the Ocean Soul Camo but it was still funny as hell.

Members
1,243 posts
5,495 battles
50 minutes ago, HeathenForay said:

Even if you wake up next to an ugly chick it still means you got laid.  Don't be so negative.

• Cool 2

[-WTP-]
[-WTP-]
Members
961 posts
10,139 battles
4 minutes ago, RedSeaBear said:

Put that camo on a Warspite and it looks like a over weight lady from the 1930s in a bathing suit. 

rofl...and yeah I tried it

[SALVO]
Members
25,512 posts
27,502 battles
45 minutes ago, HeathenForay said:

Yup. Nice bonus, ugly as sin lol

1000% Agreed.  On top of that, the name "Ocean Soul" has a nice ring to it.  It just stinks that it's attached to such an ugly as sin camo.  I wish that the Ocean Soul camo looked more like the Kamikaze R camo, which is pleasant looking and feels like "Ocean Soul" would be a great name for it, if it was a normal premium camo, rather than a specific prem ship camo.