You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
New_Horizontal

Small sneak peak

103 comments in this topic

[EULA]
Members
294 posts
896 battles

Recently, my friend on RU server sent me some photos of his visit at Lesta studio at Saint Petersburg.
there are some interesting photos he sent to me. So I ask permission from him to share and he agreed (and luckily No NDA stuff)
Pics 1-2 look like French Battleship Tier 3
Pics 3 is Stalingrad modeling
Pics 4-5 is Roma modeling (this mean soon it will be on test stage)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

• Cool 5

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
24,712 posts
19,904 battles
2 minutes ago, New_Horizontal said:

Pics 4-5 is Roma modeling (this mean soon it will be on test stage)

'Soon' can still mean 'months from now'.

[EULA]
Members
294 posts
896 battles
2 minutes ago, Lert said:

still 2 months left to wait and see if WG can deliver Roma in this year as they promised. :cap_yes:

Edited by New_Horizontal

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
24,712 posts
19,904 battles
Just now, New_Horizontal said:

still 2 months left to wait and see if WG can deliver Roma in this year as they promised. :cap_yes:

Things can always get delayed. See Royal Navy cruisers. I for one am not going to be up in arms and go 'but you promised!' like I know so many other people will if Roma gets pushed to 2018.

• Cool 1

[EULA]
Members
294 posts
896 battles
1 minute ago, Lert said:

Things can always get delayed. See Royal Navy cruisers. I for one am not going to be up in arms and go 'but you promised!' like I know so many other people will if Roma gets pushed to 2018.

Only thing we can do is wait and see. I don't mind if they delay their schedule as long as they make ship balanced and fun to play with or against.

• Cool 3

[HINON]
Members
7,656 posts
8,214 battles

The French tier 3 BB in the pic is the Danton Class with a made up name.

Edited by renegadestatuz

Members
516 posts
14,888 battles

WG has a lot of premiums lined up. At least 5 are currently being tested from my understanding (including the GZ, which once complete, the rest of the player base will have to wait for 3 months). If I had to guess, I bet Roma will be out very late 2017 (Christmas?) or in 2018.

Edited by Captain_Doll

[NERO]
Members
3,630 posts
11 minutes ago, New_Horizontal said:

Roma for Christmas would be perfect if it happened to end up that way. 

[-K-]
Members
8,491 posts
14,883 battles
14 minutes ago, New_Horizontal said:

Only thing we can do is wait and see. I don't mind if they delay their schedule as long as they make ship balanced and fun to play with or against.

This right here ^^

The British cruisers and German DD's are both examples of badly botched launches.  I'm willing to wait a bit more for content if it allows for better balanced gameplay.

Beta Testers
3,242 posts
26,903 battles
19 minutes ago, New_Horizontal said:

I agree with you 100%

[DARTH]
Members
555 posts
14,815 battles
12 minutes ago, TTK_Aegis said:

Roma for Christmas would be perfect if it happened to end up that way. 

Candy canes for Christmas???  Yay!!!!!! :)

(Actually, yes, I'm kind of excited.  I'm quite happy with Cesare, and if they make Roma a funbote too, it'll be a good thing...)

• Cool 1

[NERO]
Members
3,630 posts
Just now, Korval_BB55 said:

Candy canes for Christmas???  Yay!!!!!! :)

(Actually, yes, I'm kind of excited.  I'm quite happy with Cesare, and if they make Roma a funbote too, it'll be a good thing...)

Same! GC is a great ship. I've always admired how Roma looks so if she's also accurate and maneuverable like GC I'll be extremely happy. 

[-K-]
Members
8,491 posts
14,883 battles
11 minutes ago, Captain_Doll said:

WG has a lot of premiums lined up. At least 5 are currently being tested from my understanding (including the GZ, which once complete, the rest of the player base will have to wait for 3 months). If I had to guess, I bet Roma will be out very late 2018 (Christmas?) or in 2018.

Supertesters probabably have more detail, but as far as the general population knows, the following premiums are in the pipeline at various stages of development:

• Graf Zeppelin (T8 German CV)
  • Duca degli Abruzzi (T7 Italian cruiser)
  • Ashitaka (T7 Japanese BB)
  • T-61 (T6 German DD)
  • Aigle (T6 French DD)
  • Musashi (T9 Japanese BB)
  • Huang He (T6 Pan-Asian CL)
  • Massachusetts (T8 American BB)
  • Roma (T8 Italian BB)

There could be more I'm missing on this list, but this is still quite a bit of good content coming down the line.

• Cool 2

[-KIA-]
SuperTest Coordinator, Volunteer Moderator, Clan Supertest Coordinator, Privateers
6,514 posts
8,485 battles
59 minutes ago, Lert said:

Why the hell do you always pop into threads about ST/leaked/official upcoming content things and yell "WELL IT'S NOT CONFIRMED" or "WE DO NOT KNOW THE DATE SO.. blah blah blah." And better yet "I AM AN ST SO I CANNOT COMMENT" when no one asked you.

I get it, you want to farm upvotes with your ST friends but seriously, no one asked for a person under NDA to say anything.

And as he said, soon it will be on test stage which you then said it could be months from now which is redundant comment seeing as everyone knows what soon means.

• Cool 2

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
24,712 posts
19,904 battles

Oooh, such hate. Please, tell me more about why I do what I do. I mean, you seem so on top of everything I do that I wonder why that is. Could I interest you in a body pillow with me on it, since you seem to obsessed with what I do, @Zakuul?

• Cool 2

[HELLS]
Members
2,730 posts
28,912 battles
57 minutes ago, Lert said:

Exactly why I grabbed Guilio Cesare.. so far she is a huge credit printer, stealthy and fast at that tier (only Kongo is faster),comparable XP and credit gain wise (maybe even better) to Texas..love the Italian Stallions...

[ERN]
Modder, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,892 posts
4,881 battles
5 minutes ago, Zakuul said:

Why the hell do you always pop into threads about ST/leaked/official upcoming content things and yell "WELL IT'S NOT CONFIRMED" or "WE DO NOT KNOW THE DATE SO.. blah blah blah." And better yet "I AM AN ST SO I CANNOT COMMENT" when no one asked you.

I get it, you want to farm upvotes with your ST friends but seriously, no one asked for a person under NDA to say anything.

And as he said, soon it will be on test stage which you then said it could be months from now which is redundant comment seeing as everyone knows what soon means.

no one cares by end of the day. Fact of life

[-KIA-]
SuperTest Coordinator, Volunteer Moderator, Clan Supertest Coordinator, Privateers
6,514 posts
8,485 battles
5 minutes ago, Lert said:

Oooh, such hate. Please, tell me more about why I do what I do. I mean, you seem so on top of everything I do that I wonder why that is. Could I interest you in a body pillow with me on it, since you seem to obsessed with what I do, @Zakuul?

Lol you're so useless. Cheers.

1 minute ago, MajorRenegade said:

no one cares by end of the day. Fact of life

Exactly, no one does care.

[SALVO]
Members
25,495 posts
27,483 battles
1 hour ago, New_Horizontal said:

100% agree.  People here are too damned impatient.  It's much better for them to take their time and get it right than to rush it out and get it wrong.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
8,753 posts
15,295 battles

Wow, I was beginning to think that the R's in GRRM stood for 'Roma'!

1 minute ago, Ace_04 said:

The British cruisers and German DD's are both examples of badly botched launches. 

Eh, they took a pretty long time for British cruisers and I wouldn't call the launch botched.

RN Battleships on the other hand have been received pretty poorly after 90+ days in the tank.

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
24,712 posts
19,904 battles
9 minutes ago, Zakuul said:

Lol you're so useless. Cheers.

Awww, he's getting all flustered and defensive. So cute. Comes in here specifically and only to talk to me, ignoring the entire subject of the thread, talks about what I'm 'always' doing. It's all getting a bit stalkery, really.

I'm flattered but I don't swing that way. Sorry.

• Cool 1