Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
xukarhei

Halloween event 5 stars with all tier 3 ships survived w/Replay

5 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
7 posts
3,131 battles

I always feel bad for the 3 tiny ships as they sink almost immediately. But this time, I completed the event with all tier 3 ships survived? Don't know how they manage to escape death but hey, this is a happy ending! I attached the replay in the file. Open it with the game client to view it. Long live the King!:Smile-_tongue:

20171026_012944_PXSB004-Tirpiz-1942-H2017_e02_Halloween_2017.wowsreplay

• Cool 2

[LEAK]
Beta Testers
1,686 posts
209 battles

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I watched the replay and the Nassau (Jackal) didn't survive. It died in the final minute of the battle :-P

Good job 5 starring it though! Nice tactic with the BBs clustering near the gate at the start and torping enemy ships as soon as they spawn. The CV was very competent too.

[CT700]
Members
33 posts
3,380 battles

Could you share some tips for everyone else on how to complete it. I would watch the replay but busy trying to complete the mission :P

Beta Testers
7 posts
3,131 battles
13 hours ago, amade said:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I watched the replay and the Nassau (Jackal) didn't survive. It died in the final minute of the battle :-P

Good job 5 starring it though! Nice tactic with the BBs clustering near the gate at the start and torping enemy ships as soon as they spawn. The CV was very competent too.

That was very disappointing :(   That little guy almost made it haha. Yeah, the team was great. Couldn't made it without them.

Beta Testers
7 posts
3,131 battles
13 hours ago, Doskiie said:

Could you share some tips for everyone else on how to complete it. I would watch the replay but busy trying to complete the mission :P

I used BB for this battle. I'll suggest closing all the skills that boost the secondary guns as all the enemies are very close to you. If you looked at my replay you will notice I got over 600 hits with secondary guns. The BB has crazy machinegun on its side. Also, the tier 3 ships are very useful for the healing consumable. So I'll say keep them alive if possible. The shield is also very useful for ramming. Watch the replay and see how I kill a full health BB and the Rasputin by ramming them. Good luck!

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this