Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Chaos_EN2

More Kittens

28 comments in this topic

-Members-
1,542 posts
26 battles

Awww what a little sweetheart <3 I'm instantly in love with her! I just want to meep her tiny little nosey >w< thank you for sharing with me @Chaos_EN2 you've brightened up my day!

[MEIST]
Members
1,505 posts
5,746 battles

No sugar (sweetness) is allowed on this forum, just salt. Now add salt! :Smile_Default:

Members
4,203 posts
8,877 battles
4 minutes ago, jager_geist said:

No sugar (sweetness) is allowed on this forum, just salt. Now add salt! :Smile_Default:

Well here is a little salt, I got a Scharnhorst out of it:Smile_Default:

Members
4,203 posts
8,877 battles
Just now, British_Beauty said:

Those are adorable pictures, thank you for sharing!!  I might have to post some of mine when I get home.

Cool would love to see them:Smile_Default:

[HINON]
Members
424 posts
4,706 battles
7 minutes ago, jager_geist said:

:Smile_teethhappy:

I remember when I first started playing this game (back when it was released to the public), there were two threads about a cat take-over.

Also, while my family and I have a dog, we do have some barn cats.

Edited by zucchinibob
Added some things.

[RLGN]
Members
14,871 posts
26,411 battles

Nice... I love cats; but I not not sure if they love me because I'm a good petter, or if it's secret cat plot because they know I'm mildly allergic... :fish_glass:

Sweet looking kitty.

Members
4,203 posts
8,877 battles
4 minutes ago, zucchinibob said:

I remember when I first started playing this game (back when it was released to the public), there were two threads about a cat take-over.

Well we have as of right now - four cats, two dogs, one lizard, one mouse, a 29Gal Tank of fish and a 55Gal of fish.

When we get the above little girl we will have Five cats:Smile_Default: but they are more like our kids.

[HINON]
Members
424 posts
4,706 battles
1 minute ago, Chaos_EN2 said:

Well we have as of right now - four cats, two dogs, one lizard, one mouse, a 29Gal Tank of fish and a 55Gal of fish.

When we get the above little girl we will have Five cats:Smile_Default: but they are more like our kids.

Wow, That's a lot of pets, err I mean, children.

For a while, we didn't have any barn cats. Our current set of barn cats are all descended from the same mother. She was a stray we saw wandering around, so we set out some food and water for her. She then stuck around. We now have a stable population of cats, enough to keep up with those that disappear or die. One of the recent kittens (grandchild of that stray, I think) is a pretty calico, who was shy for a while (until 'coons stole their food). She is now a very friendly cat.

[CTF38]
[CTF38]
Members
4,535 posts
14,001 battles

I love cats.  They're aloof and totally mischievous pains-in-the-a@@, but I love 'em all the same. 

Members
4,203 posts
8,877 battles
9 minutes ago, zucchinibob said:

Wow, That's a lot of pets, err I mean, children.

Well my wife is one of those rare persons that gets long with animals a lot, she has even had a pet Cow who would come to her when she call him.

I am okay with them, I like them a lot but she loves them.

Edited by Chaos_EN2

Members
4,203 posts
8,877 battles

Here is two of them Marco (white) and Buddy (black) in my chair. And Sparky our Corgi/Chihuahua mix.

There are times, I think Buddy is a spy for @Lert:Smile_Default:

IMG_0897.JPG

Edited by Chaos_EN2

Alpha Tester
4,252 posts
9,421 battles
1 hour ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Nice... I love cats

I like them too. I think I have a 'rapport' with them, what people might call a spirit/totem animal (or just some sort of ethereal bond). 

One cat I have known would follow me like a dog does* and, at least, three others would come to me (while outside) when I called to them.

What can & does help is vocally 'clicking your tongue' at them (to get their attention), vocally 'purring' (actually a kind of 'soft growl' like a lion), lots of petting, good edible cat treats, a real catnip plant** & just talking to them. These are my learnt tricks.

Oh, yes, with a kitten, play 'hide & seek' with it (you'll never win, it will know exactly where you are, but it will love you for playing). Even adult cats like this, btw.

* This cat, Tia, would want to follow me in daylight in a city (I didn't let her do that) & one time, at night, she followed a bunch of us down a city street and into some nearby woods (a huge forest - I was very lucky where I grew up). I was the one who was calling her. Tia would run past us & climb a bit up trees as we walked (this was on the city street). Once we got to the woods where we were inbibing puff & spirits, Tia was prowling around nearby. When it was time to leave she followed me back without delay. Tia was one special cat, let me tell you. Why was she so attached to me? Cause I played 'hide & seek' a lot with her when she was a kitten.

** real catnip treat recipe: pick a few fresh leaves, rinse in fresh water, shake off excess water & place near cat nose. Cat will lick leaves & chew a bit (maybe) & it will get buzzed.

[MEIST]
Members
1,505 posts
5,746 battles
1 hour ago, Chaos_EN2 said:

Well here is a little salt, I got a Scharnhorst out of it:Smile_Default:

Well, there you go good job.

Members
178 posts
1 hour ago, Chaos_EN2 said:

What kind of lizard?  Right now I have 2 cats, 2 Cockatiels, 2 Conures, a Box Turtle and a Chameleon lol.  Small zoo some people say.

[MEIST]
Members
1,505 posts
5,746 battles
1 hour ago, zucchinibob said:

I have my little buddy (Cat) and 2 fish. My little buddy has 1 pet fish. :Smile_Default:

Members
4,203 posts
8,877 battles
13 minutes ago, British_Beauty said:

What kind of lizard?  Right now I have 2 cats, 2 Cockatiels, 2 Conures, a Box Turtle and a Chameleon lol.  Small zoo some people say.

A spiny tailed uromastyx his name is Grumpy, here is his picture.

Grumpy.jpg

Edited by Chaos_EN2

[SALVO]
Members
25,438 posts
27,395 battles
57 minutes ago, Chaos_EN2 said:

Here is two of them Marco (white) and Buddy (black) in my chair. And Sparky our Corgi/Chihuahua mix.

There are times, I think Buddy is a spy for @Lert:Smile_Default:

IMG_0897.JPG

For the people who think that no sweetness allowed, only salt...

These two could be named Salty and Pepper!  

2 hours ago, Chaos_EN2 said:

VHUP9060.jpg

VNWQ5714.jpg

And this cutey has a lot of salt with just a hint of pepper going on in that fur coat!

Alpha Tester
4,252 posts
9,421 battles
54 minutes ago, aethervox said:

** real catnip treat recipe: pick a few fresh leaves, rinse in fresh water, shake off excess water & place near cat nose. Cat will lick leaves & chew a bit (maybe)

repeated cause this works

Alpha Tester
4,252 posts
9,421 battles
55 minutes ago, aethervox said:

Oh, yes, with a kitten, play 'hide & seek' with it (you'll never win, it will know exactly where you are, but it will love you for playing). Even adult cats like this, btw.

another repeat cause this works

Alpha Tester
4,252 posts
9,421 battles
57 minutes ago, aethervox said:

vocally 'purring' (actually a kind of 'soft growl' like a lion),

cause this works

[HINON]
Members
424 posts
4,706 battles

This seems to be turning into a general pet thread, although with an emphasis on felines.

Sign in to follow this