You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
LordJaguar

Do new Halloween op rewards repeat

14 comments in this topic

[M-T-B]
[M-T-B]
Members
27 posts
5,993 battles

I only had time to play the op twice this morning and the second time through lost. So quick question, do the reward repeat, or is five crates the max we get for free?

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
29,192 posts
15,767 battles

It doesn't work like last year where each time through would get you something and instead works like operations and you only get something when you get a better result up to five stars.

[--V--]
Members
1,602 posts
14,841 battles

Well that really was a really bad decision if you ask me.  People will play to get the 5 Stars,,,, then never again.  Only reason I repeatedly played last year was the camo received after each match.

[HINON]
Members
14,340 posts
Just now, SeaborneSumo said:

Well that really was a really bad decision if you ask me.  People will play to get the 5 Stars,,,, then never again.  Only reason I repeatedly played last year was the camo received after each match.

You repeat if you want to farm elite commander XP.

[-NOM-]
Members
473 posts
7,193 battles
3 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

Wait wait wait, it gives elite commander XP?!?!? :fish_happy:

[HINON]
Members
14,340 posts
1 minute ago, Speedstang said:

Wait wait wait, it gives elite commander XP?!?!? :fish_happy:

The commanders are 19 points right? So the xp earned is elite commander xp. Just like the first part.

[--V--]
Members
1,602 posts
14,841 battles
On 10/25/2017 at 11:43 AM, RipNuN2 said:

I can do that with my other 19 pt captains and grind remaining ships.  Plus Credits, XP and Free XP is far greater in Randoms than Halloween event.

[HEROS]
Members
2,094 posts
19,478 battles
40 minutes ago, SeaborneSumo said:

I can do that with my other 19 pt captains and grind remaining ships.  Plus Credits, XP and Free XP is far greater in Randoms than Halloween event.

Why that's true, random battle CAN pay out more.... as long as the other other 11 players on the same team as you don't in graciously out perform you, or you get focused and removed early.     

But heres the thing.. the Halloween captains always earn elite commander XP, and the ships always earn free XP.  and on average I'l bet they earn more because it's a lot easier to be consistent in the Halloween event then in the chaos of random battles.

Yer just arguing to argue dude.   it amazes me at times the amount of sour grapes that get tosses out and displayed over every little thing around here.   If it's not fun for you DO NOT DO IT...

[HINON]
Members
14,340 posts
50 minutes ago, SeaborneSumo said:

That's great for you. Many other players dont have 19 point captains. Also some players want a change of pace from randoms and this event provides another outlet.

Members
1,655 posts
11,973 battles
5 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

That's great for you. Many other players dont have 19 point captains. Also some players want a change of pace from randoms and this event provides another outlet.

That would be me.  I've got an 18 pointer that I'm working to get to the top.   So, yeah....  trying to rock a number of games with the event to build up extra elite XP.   Unfortunately, yesterday's matches were all losses.  Need a few good wins today!

[BONKZ]
[BONKZ]
Members
1,629 posts
16,275 battles

There is a super secret mission that lets you earn up to 3 camos per day if you finish the scenario and live.

[AAYC]
Beta Testers
791 posts
17,707 battles

The mission does not repeat OP.

As other have mentioned, you get one box for each star (5 max)

You can earn them all at once for a 5 star game or over a period of time as you ear stars.  Example: 1 star game one day and a 3 star game the next day = 3 box rewards.  One box for each star, not repeatable.

You do get elite commander experience though for each mission so if you enjoy the mission keep doing it for the exp (that can be used with any commander)