You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Nick_Mikado

Flags and Camo

7 comments in this topic

Members
6 posts
934 battles

Hi all,

I'm new to online games less that 6 months total.  I recently started WOWS  (43 battles).  I have unlocked a couple of containers that have flags or camo paint.  How do I use these? 

I'm mostly playing Co-Op battles to learn the game and not have to wait 5 minutes to get into battle. I only have tier one, two cruisers and one IJN DD.

Nick_Mikado in WOT & WOWS

Graf Alaric in The Division

PS say hi if you see me. i hope to find friends in the games

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
635 posts
7,023 battles

You won't be able to mount either of them until you get to what i believe is profile rank 5 or 6. But usually you mount them on your ships and they have different advantages that come from mounting them.

If you want to div sometime, I can do some battles with you. just add me in game and if you see me on just shoot me a message.

• Cool 2

[WOLF1]
Members
355 posts
73,754 battles

Welcome to the game, Nick. If you see me in port, give me a shout and I'll be happy to help. 

Members
6 posts
934 battles

Thanks to both of you. I've added you to my contacts.  I looked at  my service record which says says I'm at level 9. Flags are available at 10 and camo at 11. so I can't use them yet

Edited by Nick_Mikado
addition

-Members-
1,266 posts
13 battles

Welcome to the forum and the game, Nick. Please let us know if you need anything, we're always happy to help. 

[SYN]
Members
236 posts
6,658 battles

Welcome, Captain!  Add me to your list if you need someone to DIV with and you see me in the game with you!  Always glad to help out, if I can.