Jump to content
Pulptenks

Azur Lane discussion thread!

5,876 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

179
[-AL-]
[-AL-]
Members
715 posts
Just now, Mezurashi said:

I dunno, it's the first server on the list. Add me?

 

I finally got Enterprise as well. 

Ah yes we need to be on the same server to use the friend system or be part of same fleet. Like I posted in OP this is where we are playing.
35eQQaC.jpg
So the one left, second row, with the red square.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
179
[-AL-]
[-AL-]
Members
715 posts
1 minute ago, Mezurashi said:

Will this affect my friends who are on the other servers? I can't seem to change servers.

Your progress is only on the server you are. If you have people on your server that you know of you can friend them. But to be honest as of right now the friend system is kind of pointless aside just teasing each other and visiting our houses. And to change is on the logging screen, before you tap too fast on login. (Don't forget your actual server however!) But if you are somewhere else I don't think switching worth it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
-Members-
1,117 posts
3,708 battles
1 minute ago, Prinzy said:

Your progress is only on the server you are. If you have people on your server that you know of you can friend them. But to be honest as of right now the friend system is kind of pointless aside just teasing each other and visiting our houses. And to change is on the logging screen, before you tap too fast on login. (Don't forget your actual server however!) But if you are somewhere else I don't think switching worth it.

 

Ah, I see. Well I have a few IRL friends on the first server at the moment. I'm getting an error when I try to change servers on the login screen. Oh well... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8
[UMI]
Supertester
32 posts
446 battles

Changing servers means starting from 0 , so if you are stablished on a server , well , stay there . Friends and fleets as right now are rpetty much there as decoration. Once we get the german event , they will be slightly useful , but nothing to throw out fireworks. 

Also , here , my current backyard girls say hi to all of you. 
50a5ec4599dc0188b3b08e914254bf7a.png

Edited by Zaffy_Sama

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
179
[-AL-]
[-AL-]
Members
715 posts
Just now, Mezurashi said:

Ah, I see. Well I have a few IRL friends on the first server at the moment. I'm getting an error when I try to change servers on the login screen. Oh well... 

Sure thing! Keep playing with them and share us your new waifu here!
Have you tackled the event at all yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
179
[-AL-]
[-AL-]
Members
715 posts
Just now, Zaffy_Sama said:

Changing servers mean starting from 0 , so if you are stablished on a server , well , stay there . Friends and fleets as right now are rpetty much there as decoration. Once we get the german event , they will be slightly useful , but nothing to throw out fireworks. 

Also , here , my current backyard girls say hi to all of you. 
50a5ec4599dc0188b3b08e914254bf7a.png

Yeah you are on my server! We got to start a fleet!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
179
[-AL-]
[-AL-]
Members
715 posts
Just now, Zaffy_Sama said:

I already am in one :p

Wew not even letting us know, or me! How mean :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
-Members-
1,117 posts
3,708 battles
33 minutes ago, Prinzy said:

Have you tackled the event at all yet?

 

I just started a few days ago. I'm currently low level so I don't think I can do the event.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
179
[-AL-]
[-AL-]
Members
715 posts
14 minutes ago, Mezurashi said:

 

I just started a few days ago. I'm currently low level so I don't think I can do the event.

Keep playing then! Next one is assumed to be German time-line. We going to get German girls!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
-Members-
1,117 posts
3,708 battles
18 hours ago, Prinzy said:

Keep playing then! Next one is assumed to be German time-line. We going to get German girls!

 

Hah, assuming I can grind. I have too many mobile games on my plate right now. FGO, KC and GBF. Ugh...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
179
[-AL-]
[-AL-]
Members
715 posts
20 minutes ago, Mezurashi said:

Hah, assuming I can grind. I have too many mobile games on my plate right now. FGO, KC and GBF. Ugh...

Not even WoWS Blitz in that list. You failing Wargaming! But seriously I've tried all those, I just KC and AL now!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
-Members-
1,117 posts
3,708 battles
32 minutes ago, Prinzy said:

Not even WoWS Blitz in that list. You failing Wargaming! But seriously I've tried all those, I just KC and AL now!

 

I grind both on WoWS and WoT though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
179
[-AL-]
[-AL-]
Members
715 posts
1 minute ago, Mezurashi said:

 

I grind both on WoWS and WoT though.

Me too... but sheesh why World of Tanks takes so long to get tier 10! I'll stick to shipfu and ship o_o;

No luck for Zuikaku in event still ;w;

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
179
[-AL-]
[-AL-]
Members
715 posts

This event lol... no Zuikaku still. Gonna have to use event points to buy her... rip gold items!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
8,011 battles
3 minutes ago, Prinzy said:

This event lol... no Zuikaku still. Gonna have to use event points to buy her... rip gold items!

Well it ends tomorrow so you better grind away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
179
[-AL-]
[-AL-]
Members
715 posts
Just now, Fog_Repair_Ship_Akashi said:

Well it ends tomorrow so you better grind away.


I have been, got 12k currency

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28
[WAIFU]
[WAIFU]
Members
226 posts
8,987 battles

I'm curious what or who do you fight ?

looks interesting but i have too many games im playing atm (i like the art :3)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
179
[-AL-]
[-AL-]
Members
715 posts

Other fleets! From what I understand so far is a super weapon was acquired by unknown origin driving factions to war against each other again. Not sure what is the big enemy yet, game too new.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
19 posts
252 battles

Chain pulled last night and I got 3 Unicorns, 2 Clevedads, 1 Edinburgh, and my 10th Sandy :V


At least I got ZKK. I'll probably farm 3-2 a bit more for the gold 155mm triple, but other than that, I may finish up the main map for more cores because I REALLY need my Belfast.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×