You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
TheCloudraker

Opinions

15 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
635 posts
7,023 battles

So me and @Kevik70 were joking around earlier and started talking about what WoWS would be like if Yamato get her citadel lowered. Kevik termed it Super Yamato. What do y'all think it would be like?

[O7]
[O7]
Beta Testers
1,654 posts
10,699 battles

It would be Yammy's all over the place showing off their Citadels thinking their invincible. 

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
6,103 posts
1,313 battles

If Yamato got her citadel lowered, that would mean she'd have been sunk. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Cool 2

Beta Testers
635 posts
7,023 battles
Just now, Kitsunelegend said:

If Yamato got her citadel lowered, that would mean she'd have been sunk. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I see what you did there^ :cap_like:

[O7]
[O7]
Beta Testers
1,654 posts
10,699 battles
1 minute ago, Kitsunelegend said:

The citadel gets lower and lower as the flood waters pour in from all the torpedoes she's too slow to dodge.

[PVE]
Members
12,064 posts
21,313 battles

No matter She never gets citadeled from the side any way it's plunging fire that citadels the long range Yamato. The farther out she is the better. Max range citadels, that's how you hurt her. At least from what I see.

[ASHIP]
Members
5,454 posts
12,925 battles
16 minutes ago, Kevik70 said:

The citadel gets lower and lower as the flood waters pour in from all the torpedoes she's too slow to dodge.

what if that was an actual thing in game though.

[O7]
[O7]
Beta Testers
1,654 posts
10,699 battles
2 minutes ago, Pulicat said:

what if that was an actual thing in game though.

It should also help with gun accuracy, as the Super-Yamato would be more stable in the water the lower she got.

Great new Idea, if your ship takes too much flooding damage it should have a chance of capsizing, much like detonations.......

[CHIGR]
[CHIGR]
Members
3,641 posts
18,837 battles

Experienced players will take a little bit more risk in showing their sides but everyone else will just keep doing what they're doing as the average potato has no idea how low his or her citadel is.

[O7]
[O7]
Beta Testers
1,654 posts
10,699 battles
4 minutes ago, pikohan said:

Experienced players will take a little bit more risk in showing their sides but everyone else will just keep doing what they're doing as the average potato has no idea how low his or her citadel is.

If they even know what a citadel is, since they never get any themselves using only HE..

[VOC]
Beta Testers
1,130 posts
6,779 battles

Angle won't help against a Yamato, you will get lolpenned and I enjoy it when I lolpen other BB's :cap_cool: