You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Czevak

WG stop touching server-side RNG.

59 comments in this topic

[-KIA-]
Senior Volunteer Moderator, Beta Testers, Supertester, Privateers, Senior Volunteer Moderator
6,550 posts
8,491 battles

There is no way literally every single player has full fire prevention - that's simply not a thing what with people speccing for secondaries and other useful things.

Back when I was a Corgi I played the hell out of RN BBs and oh boy, it was fun. Fires here and there and holy crap, witherer every game!

This past month, I have noticed in all ships that it's quite.. borked beyond belief, I feel like my 25% fire chance has been reduced to like, 5% chance to set fires unless you know, sacrifice your family, a hundred cute animals and drink the blood of a million innocents (per salvo) From a ship like Atago that used to be basically guarenteed a fire every salvo 1/2, it's pure luck to get one by my 3rd or 4th salvo.

Quite simply, WG is showing false numbers because BBabys complain that they're on fire too much. Ha, maybe if they learned to not pop DCP on one fire they wouldn't have that problem of you know, burning to death, positioning also plays a key role.

52% fire chance my [edited], more like 15% server-side. WG, change the numbers back to what they are actually shown in game. I refuse to believe everyone runs full fire prevention, as I said, it's not a thing.

Edited by Zakuul
  • Cool 1

[-KIA-]
Senior Volunteer Moderator, Beta Testers, Supertester, Privateers, Senior Volunteer Moderator
6,550 posts
8,491 battles
Just now, Ducky_shot said:

:Smile_popcorn:

Oh look the popcorn spammers, gotta farm those forum posts, eh?

Edited by Zakuul

[-KIA-]
6,550 posts
8,491 battles
1 minute ago, Ducky_shot said:

Oh look, tin foil hat man

I'm not one of those pathetic greasy trolls. I'm not the only one that's noticed this.

Edit: Also it's funny you didn't even read it lol

Edited by Zakuul

[BONKZ]
Privateers
8,023 posts
21,284 battles
Just now, Zakuul said:

I'm not one of those pathetic greasy trolls. I'm not the only one that's noticed this.

So, go collect some data.... I call confirmation bias.

I respecced a lot to fire prevention and I know a lot of people have.

[BONKZ]
Privateers
8,023 posts
21,284 battles
3 minutes ago, Zakuul said:

Edit: Also it's funny you didn't even read it lol

It's funny you seem to know what I did or didn't do over the internet

[-KIA-]
6,550 posts
8,491 battles
2 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

So, go collect some data.... I call confirmation bias.

I respecced a lot to fire prevention and I know a lot of people have.

Sure people run it more but not everyone, it's as I said if you read the post before contributing nothing; not a thing for everyone to have it.

I cannot be bothered to spend 100hrs in the training room or whatever, it's simply experience from a player with essentially 6k battles.

It's funny you seem to know what I did or didn't do over the internet

Yes it is funny, you responded within 20 seconds of me posting, unless you're the fastest reader or read the first word of every sentence, I know you didn't read it.

Edited by Zakuul

[HINON]
[HINON]
Beta Testers
5,913 posts
5,645 battles
4 minutes ago, Zakuul said:

You seem upset. 

• Cool 1

[WOLF2]
Members
484 posts
5,301 battles

Maybe, you're shooting at enemy ships that have repair party currently running, thus it stops any fires that are running.

2 cents from a shitter.

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester
453 posts
12,115 battles
1 minute ago, Zakuul said:

Sure people run it more but not everyone, it's as I said if you read the post before contributing nothing; not a thing for everyone to have it.

I cannot be bothered to spend 100hrs in the training room or whatever, it's simply experience from a player with essentially 6k battles.

Yes it is funny, you responded within 20 seconds of me posting, unless you're the fastest reader or read the first word of every sentence, I know you didn't read it.

It's confirmation bias.

• Cool 1

[-KIA-]
6,550 posts
8,491 battles
Just now, Captain_Dorja said:

You seem upset. 

Not upset, merely facepalming at WEEGEE decisions.

Just now, Slntreaper said:

Maybe, you're shooting at enemy ships that have repair party currently running, thus it stops any fires that are running.

2 cents from a shitter.

Nope

[BONKZ]
Privateers
8,023 posts
21,284 battles
2 minutes ago, Zakuul said:

So then you are arguing conspiracy and unwilling to back up your argument.

2 minutes ago, Zakuul said:

Yeah, I read it. You talk about your Atago with 52% fire chance.................................................. I would have stopped reading after that, but it was the last sentence so I was forced to stop reading it

Edited by Ducky_shot

[-KIA-]
6,550 posts
8,491 battles
1 minute ago, Ducky_shot said:

So then you are arguing conspiracy and unwilling to back up your argument.

Yeah, I read it. You talk about your Atago with 53% fire chance..................................................

The 53% fire chance is referencing the Lion and the Atago point are two separate things.

I may not have proof but for a player that's played this game for two years, I've noticed.

Also come on, this is Wargaming, they're literally the company to pull something like this.

Edited by Zakuul

[BONKZ]
Privateers
8,023 posts
21,284 battles
2 hours ago, Zakuul said:

The 53% fire chance is referencing the Lion and the Atago point are two separate things.

I may not have proof but for a player that's played this game for two years, I've noticed.

Well your posts are as confusing as all get out then, you really should try writing clearer. I think that RivertheRoyal has a great guide on writing comprehensible posts as you did not mention Lion anywhere in your post. You talked about Atago and you whined about the baBBies, so you obviously inferred that you are using a cruiser....

Edited by Ducky_shot

Members
1,030 posts

i dont know ricardo...seems kinda far stretch. If you believe that, you should see any old recording and see how many hits usually gave you fires vs, now with new recordings, or maybe do a server test, then do it in training. Only issue is training obviously will be easier to replicate results due to it being bots.

idont know rick, it seem fake.jpg

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Privateers
6,266 posts
3,405 battles

Everything's been the same for me. Go sacrifice another goat. Maybe your luck would improve. 

• Cool 2

[-KIA-]
6,550 posts
8,491 battles

Well your posts are as confusing as all get out then, you really should try writing clearer. I think that RivertheRoyal has a great guide on writing comprehensible posts.

Sorry I didn't spend a couple hours constructing the thread with small and simple words for you. It's pretty clear on what I'm saying.

[HINON]
[HINON]
Wiki Lead, Beta Testers, Privateers
6,801 posts
5,248 battles

OK then...

I mean, nothing feels different to me.

[BONKZ]
Privateers
8,023 posts
21,284 battles
Just now, Zakuul said:

Sorry I didn't spend a couple hours constructing the thread with small and simple words for you. It's pretty clear on what I'm saying.

That's a shame, my 7 year old brain was having trouble

13 minutes ago, Zakuul said:

There is no way literally every single player has full fire prevention - that's simply not a thing what with people speccing for secondaries and other useful things.

Back when I was a Corgi I played the hell out of RN BBs and oh boy, it was fun. Fires here and there and holy crap, witherer every game!

This past month, I have noticed in all ships that it's quite.. borked beyond belief, I feel like my 25% fire chance has been reduced to like, 5% chance to set fires unless you know, sacrifice your family, a hundred cute animals and drink the blood of a million innocents (per salvo) From a ship like Atago that used to be basically guarenteed a fire every salvo 1/2, it's pure luck to get one by my 3rd or 4th salvo.

Quite simply, WG is showing false numbers because BBabys complain that they're on fire too much. Ha, maybe if they learned to not pop DCP on one fire they wouldn't have that problem of you know, burning to death, positioning also plays a key role.

52% fire chance my [edited], more like 15% server-side. WG, change the numbers back to what they are actually shown in game. I refuse to believe everyone runs full fire prevention, as I said, it's not a thing.

Ok lets go through start to finish shall we.

1. Obviously everyone is not running fire prevention. Anyone can figure that out....

2. I played Conqueror as a corgi and had a hard time setting fires with it. My biased opinion against yours.

3. Yeah, when I can't set fires, I notice too. But if its all going good and fires are set everywhere, I don't really remember those as I'm not frustrated. Here you start talking about Atago...

4. Tin foil hat time and you are unwilling to show or get any data to prove your tin foil  hat theory.

5. You still have not talked about anything since you mentioned Atago and you are telling WG to stop doing something that you have refused to prove. You would also be very foolish to think everyone is running it, but your emphaticness on this point that anyone with a brain should be able to logically figure out confuses me.

[-KIA-]
6,550 posts
8,491 battles
Just now, Slntreaper said:

Try a training room?

There's no reason.