You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BinxisBest

October 2017, 21st 22nd website crashes

5 comments in this topic

Members
22 posts
7,746 battles

Has anyone else been experiencing A LOT of game-site crashes once you've entered a game or waiting ion que??? IT's become absurd and it's not my computer...

Look forward to the feedback,

BinxisBest

Members
234 posts
4,045 battles
1 hour ago, BinxisBest said:

Has anyone else been experiencing A LOT of game-site crashes once you've entered a game or waiting ion que??? IT's become absurd and it's not my computer...

Look forward to the feedback,

BinxisBest

Yes.  It has happened to a few players.  I have had it happen while waiting in the queue and in the middle of the game.  Like KrimzonDemo said, though, it's most likely the problem with your network than with the game.  Still, as the updates get more complexed and frequent, the program can become more unstable.  Hopefully the problems we've been experiencing will stabilize and stop happening.

Members
22 posts
7,746 battles

You are correct in that I downloaded the fixer whatever you call it from Wows, ran it, then loaded updates. Not another crash yet. Also ran a separate registry cleaner. 

Very much enjoy and enjoying Wows. Fully immersed now, premium, camos, etc. Tier 3 through 6 are my favorite ships. All German. Bias yes, I was born there and my heritage is this also.

Tier 7 and up ships are so complex and lumbering (battleships) that the fun is stripped from the game imo.

BinxisBest

[FACT]
[FACT]
Members
543 posts
7,835 battles

I did not have problems over the time period 21/22 but have had so many disconnects since Friday (pm) 27th October that game is almost unplayable after 13.00z. Today, 10/31/2017, I got disconnected about five minutes into a Random battle. Took 30+ minutes to get back into wows. When I did I had been 'awarded' a TK status. All my disconnects only occur after +- 13.00z. Average amount of players is low 4000's.