You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
gil5461

Thank you Again War Gaming

7 comments in this topic

[PVE]
Members
131 posts
11,550 battles

Once again a Pat on the back and a Big Thank you to the Gang at War Gaming for yet another Free Premium Ship won Today. The 1600 was a bit tough but repurchasing the Roon Quickly allowed me to garner that bit and the rest easily. Do not give up fellow Captains I did not.

• Cool 4

[PNP]
Members
397 posts
3,222 battles

It is indeed a really nice gesture for WG to give out a free Premium. I do hear about how hard it is to get 1600 base XP, but free premiums aren't given out like that, most are earned. And it is possible to get 1600 base XP at low tier if anyone is wondering. I did it in my Texas. And this may be not very nice to say, but you can get a better score if you play against less skilled players, often more found at T4-6.

Edited by RighteousRhyno

[DAKI]
[DAKI]
Beta Testers
2,484 posts
5,762 battles

It is really nice, I've gotten a ton of free premiums from WoWS. Kamikaze R (granted the missions for this thing were... very challenging), Graf Spee, October Revolution, Shinonome... All ships that were available for many because WG let us earn them.

Keep them coming WG, these mid tier premium ships are fun earning & owning!

• Cool 1

[SYN]
Members
4,921 posts
11,844 battles

Thank you, indeed.  Twenty "golden emblem" boats in my port that I didn't pay for, so I am very grateful for that.

...ok, most of that consists of the entire collection of Arpeggio clones, as well as the Southern Dragon King Myoko, but still.

The only premium boat I actually paid doubloons for is the Ishizuchi.

Edited by Kuckoo

[_SGC_]
[_SGC_]
Members
18 posts
3,111 battles

Having a lot of trouble finding the time to play the game.

I'll give it my best try.

Let's see...  Who makes the best Base XP?  Indianapolis, Dunkerque, or Ishizuchi?

Also have Cleveland and Ryujo, but those grinders are crippled in the 'Base XP' earning department,

[FML]
Members
2,462 posts
11,866 battles
14 minutes ago, Accident_Sorry said:

Having a lot of trouble finding the time to play the game.

I'll give it my best try.

Let's see...  Who makes the best Base XP?  Indianapolis, Dunkerque, or Ishizuchi?

Also have Cleveland and Ryujo, but those grinders are crippled in the 'Base XP' earning department,

Definitely not carriers, they have their rewards artificially nerfed. 

I have found higher tiers is easier. You do more damage for the same fire on a high tier battleship, for instance. I got my 1600 XP win on a loss in my Miniraur, but I did do some 160k damage and got two caps. Winning makes it a lot easier. 

• Cool 1