You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
TwoOfFour

Oktyabrskaya Revolutsiya stronk!

7 comments in this topic

Members
249 posts
2,518 battles

Here is my first game from the Oktyabrskaya Revolutsiya after finishing the mission

Gangut stronk!

Edited by TwoOfFour

[HOTEL]
Members
2,018 posts
7,079 battles

Most people complain about T5 MM. I complain about the very nature of T5. You're playing with bot tier players. Hence I averaged 64k and won 1/8 games. I actually took it into co-op twice already just for the crates.

Members
1,484 posts
9,672 battles
3 hours ago, Octavian_of_Roma said:

T5 is weird. I havent played it since I first starting playing this game. But just unlocked the Okt and was doing the daily.... Watched 2 cruisers just drive up to an enemy DD and proceed to get torped point blank. They finished with scores of 17 and 35 respectively....  They didnt even fire at the DD even though he had been detected for a good minute....

Then if you point out their mistake, you get abuse thrown at you, even if you were polite, or even better, sent them a message on how to improve and get ignored. Dunno why I even bother anymore. People do the dumbest crap at this level of play sometimes. I just get the win, collect my loot box and log off nowadays.

[DD214]
Members
772 posts

T5 is the step-child rank. The OR will be played in coop for crates and then for the CCCP camo. Of course, I'm not a  BB player. Enjoyed the missions.

[0456]
[0456]
Members
2,809 posts
7,992 battles
7 hours ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

I too "Was Happy with it first battle" by the tenth Battle not so much.

It's funny how this is... certainly just confirmation bias on my part but clearly looking at my stats in it I got tired of it pretty quickly. All the free stuff in the world wasn't enough to get me to keep playing it. 

I purchased it early thinking I'd tap into some of the loot but that got old really, really fast. Then for some strange reason I apparently got a "free one" issued last night which further triggered my buyers remorse. 

Edited by ENO75