You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Flaxin_Waxin

How to set WoWS to record games?

4 comments in this topic

Members
6 posts
78 battles

I have another question: Is there a way to set WoWS to record games like on WoT? Because it would be fantastic to document any more games I get that are as ridiculous as this one I just had in the Dresden. I racked up 68,000 damage, 6 kills, a Kraken Unleashed (?), High Caliber, Confederate, and Arsonist, all in one battle. And I have absolutely no proof to back that up whatsoever. Is there a recording system so I can actually have proof to give myself bragging rights?

Honestly, I swear I'm not making this game up, it drives me insane not to be able to show it.

Members
4,381 posts
7,093 battles

You can enable replays but it is NOT a recording.  Recording would need to be done via 3rd party software either when viewing a reply or at the time of the game.

To prove those things you can take screenshots of the screens at the end of the game as well.

The additional issue id that replays can only be seen in the client version it was created on. Major client releases breaks means all previous replays can't be viewed via the new client.

Edited by CylonRed

Members
6 posts
78 battles
6 minutes ago, CylonRed said:

You can enable replays but it is NOT a recording.  Recording would need to be done via 3rd party software either when viewing a reply or at the time of the game.

To prove those things you can take screenshots of the screens at the end of the game as well.

The additional issue id that replays can only be seen in the client version it was created on. Major client releases breaks means all previous replays can't be viewed via the new client.

Ah ok, so how would I go about enabling replays?