You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
XMadMike

How to change Clans?

2 comments in this topic

[WD19]
Members
5 posts
3,899 battles

I was invited into a Clan and accepted. Three T-10 ships popped into My Yard after some Halloween Play. My problem is that only one or two members show up to fight in this Clan. If I find another Clan, and not sure how to do this, do I lose all My oil, 298, and the three T-10 ships?

And is there a Clan Forum? Been looking...no luck.

Thank you.

[NDA]
Supertester, Alpha Tester
5,543 posts
4,201 battles
On 22/10/2017 at 10:37 AM, XMadMike said:

I was invited into a Clan and accepted. Three T-10 ships popped into My Yard after some Halloween Play. My problem is that only one or two members show up to fight in this Clan. If I find another Clan, and not sure how to do this, do I lose all My oil, 298, and the three T-10 ships?

And is there a Clan Forum? Been looking...no luck.

Thank you.

Hey MadMike, sorry about the late reply. In case you're still looking for some help regarding clans:

The tier ten ships should remain in your port even if you leave your current clan. Just keep in mind that with each new update through to 6.14, the three tier tens will be replaced with new ones. I'm not too sure about oil, but you'll need to earn a minimum amount in your new clan in order to get access to its clan bonuses/discounts. I'm guessing that means you get to keep your total oil. Hopefully someone else can clarify. Here is some info on clan wars and on clan facilities.

If you want to leave your clan, go to your clan page in-game and then click on the clan's name. There should be a little arrow to the right of it.

dcae9c8da0e1b1ce8e8599699738e126.png

Here's a link to the team play sub-forum:

https://forum.worldofwarships.com/forum/233-team-play/

Hopefully that helps a bit. Good luck with finding a new clan!

• Cool 1