Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
LowSpeed_US

Premium Captains

7 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

180
[NSEW]
Members
1,031 posts

Hello all,

 

Not sure if this has been asked around before.

The captains that do come with Premium ships purchased (i.e. Molotov Captain). Do they posses any in game rewards in any aspects?

 

Thanks in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,954
[SYN]
Members
7,415 posts
12,523 battles

No, they are the same as normally recruited captains. In some cases if people got the big ship bundle (or won in a SC) then the captain might already have points, I think 10 is the most I have seen. But they are no different than a normal captain trained to have points.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,665
[DAKI]
Privateers, Members
8,254 posts
7,214 battles
18 minutes ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

No, they are the same as normally recruited captains. In some cases if people got the big ship bundle (or won in a SC) then the captain might already have points, I think 10 is the most I have seen. But they are no different than a normal captain trained to have points.

 

I have an 11 point Captain that I think I got with Shinonome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
71
[TF16A]
[TF16A]
Members
473 posts
6,228 battles
19 minutes ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

No, they are the same as normally recruited captains. In some cases if people got the big ship bundle (or won in a SC) then the captain might already have points, I think 10 is the most I have seen. But they are no different than a normal captain trained to have points.

 

You got a 12 point captain with the ultimate Hood bundle. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,954
[SYN]
Members
7,415 posts
12,523 battles
1 hour ago, SireneRacker said:

 

I have an 11 point Captain that I think I got with Shinonome.

 

1 hour ago, DanielLeary said:

You got a 12 point captain with the ultimate Hood bundle. 

 

I stand corrected on 10pt captains being the highest given out normally. (I checked my reserve and I have a 11pt captain from getting the Shinonome too)

 

Still, my main point stands, they are the same as normally recruited captains. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
180
[NSEW]
Members
1,031 posts

I had a suspicion that they did not. Now I know that's its confirmed. I guess due to the recent free re-skill (thank you WG for this) feature I got unnecessarily confused.

 

Thank you all for your help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×