Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
VVoony

new halloween camo for Imperator Nikolai, Is it time limited sale?

11 comments in this topic

[CAPGO]
Members
671 posts
4,546 battles

new halloween camo for Imperator Nikolai, Is it time limited sale?

I can not buy the camo because I, currently, don't have the ship...

I have almost all ships except Nikolai, so im planning to buy a lot of santa crate this year (if they sell it) trying to get Nikolai.

Would I be able to buy the camo then?

[LOU1]
Members
3,561 posts
9,434 battles

Will most likely go away after the Halloween event.  On a positive note, if you purchase the camo now, it will stay in your inventory.  That way, when you do eventually get the ship, you will be able t mount it.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Beta Testers
2,194 posts
5,726 battles
1 minute ago, ExploratorOne said:

Will most likely go away after the Halloween event.  On a positive note, if you purchase the camo now, it will stay in your inventory.  That way, when you do eventually get the ship, you will be able t mount it.

Except that it is impossible to do with a ship that isn't in the tech tree to view it in your port like the other premiums currently in the tech tree.

[LOU1]
Members
3,561 posts
9,434 battles

The ship may not appear in the Tech tree (all shipsappear for me because I use a mod from Aslain's pack), but it will appear in the list at the bottom of your port screen.  The camo will be viewaable in the Inventory.  Premium camo does not go away once you buy or earn it.  This happens frequently with mission rewards - the camo is placed in your inventory.  For example, I have camo for the Monarch and Z-23 in my inventory and have never owned the ships.

Edited by ExploratorOne

[PVE]
[PVE]
Beta Testers
2,194 posts
5,726 battles
17 minutes ago, ExploratorOne said:

The ship may not appear in the Tech tree (all shipsappear for me because I use a mod from Aslain's pack), but it will appear in the list at the bottom of your port screen.  The camo will be viewaable in the Inventory.  Premium camo does not go away once you buy or earn it.  This happens frequently with mission rewards - the camo is placed in your inventory.  For example, I have camo for the Monarch and Z-23 in my inventory and have never owned the ships.

Even so the game won't let you view any exterior camo for the ship that you did not purchase. In this case buying a premium camo for the Nikolai that the op does not have is not possible unless there is a mod that allows you to view the exterior camo for the unpurchased ship. Earning it in mission/campaign is another matter

• Cool 1

[LOU1]
Members
3,561 posts
9,434 battles

Sorry, not understanding the significance of viewing it.  If he purchases the camo, it should be listed in his inventory.  For example, I cannot view my Monarch camo, but it is listed in my inventory, waiting for me to get the ship.  The catch is, if we don't buy it now it may not be available again.  Also, the game will not let you purchase something that you cannot use.  At any rate, if the camo does not go into his inventory for some reason, he can request a refund from Support.

Maybe WG can clarify this for us...

@Pigeon_of_War

Members
4,094 posts
15,015 battles

I have Nikolai, and while I think that camo looks pretty cool, I don't think it's worth 4k doobs for a tier 4 camo that has worse bonus's than the Type 6 camo.

If WG was to reduce the cost by at least 90% I'd consider buying it.

[CK5]
Members
990 posts
8,671 battles

Has WG actually offered the Nikolai camo for sale yet?  I have looked in the Premium Shop and checked the website and don't see anything.  

[PVE]
[PVE]
Beta Testers
2,194 posts
5,726 battles
3 hours ago, ExploratorOne said:

Sorry, not understanding the significance of viewing it.  If he purchases the camo, it should be listed in his inventory.  For example, I cannot view my Monarch camo, but it is listed in my inventory, waiting for me to get the ship.  The catch is, if we don't buy it now it may not be available again.  Also, the game will not let you purchase something that you cannot use.  At any rate, if the camo does not go into his inventory for some reason, he can request a refund from Support.

Maybe WG can clarify this for us...

@Pigeon_of_War

The significance is that without being able to buy the ship itself, the op cannot buy the camo because the game won't let you see what the upgrades or exteriors are for that ship thus you cannot purchase the permanent camo.

As it is now, the op does not have the Nikolai and so is unable to buy that permanent camo in the first place. Only way is if the premium shop offers the camo which I have not seen yet in store.

As you have mentioned, the game won't let you buy something from a ship that is not currently in your port, that is the point I was making. So you cannot buy the Nikolai camo without having the Nikolai itself.

Sign in to follow this