Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CaptNautiguy

2016 Halloween Port (Middle finger)???

13 comments in this topic

Members
39 posts
2,198 battles

Ok.........so either someone has slipped 40 year old Bourbon into my coffee and I am hallucinating or I swear to god, the monster face in the 2016 Halloween port is giving us the middle finger.  Look closely after bringing the port up and look to the far right close island near the monster face.  It looks like knuckles with the middle finger pointing up.  I laughed pretty hard when I saw this, had several of my clan members look at it and they agree....it's a finger.  Is this accidental?   I am thinking maybe not.  LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.unknown.png?width=994&height=560

• Cool 6

Members
39 posts
2,198 battles
2 minutes ago, CylonRed said:

not enough of a hand to the right of the 'finger'.  Be more like giving everyone the ring finger.

you might be right.  But there's a tad of a hand there.  Certainly enough to make ya wonder.  at any rate it's pretty damn funny.

Members
2,207 posts
5,424 battles

enough to look like it at a first glance, not enough to bring a lawsuit if you look closely.. GG WG.

i don't think i can look at that port without laughing now.

Edited by MidnightShamalan
  • Cool 3

Members
39 posts
2,198 battles

Ok upon even closer inspection of the port, the monsters head is tilted toward the finger and the monster appears to be laughing about it.  That's definitely a middle finger if you open the port and look.  LOL  (maybe i need to switch the type of bourbon i am drinking).

[PLPT]
Members
9,915 posts
11,626 battles
2 hours ago, CaptNautiguy said:

Ok.........so either someone has slipped 40 year old Bourbon into my coffee and I am hallucinating or I swear to god, the monster face in the 2016 Halloween port is giving us the middle finger.  Look closely after bringing the port up and look to the far right close island near the monster face.  It looks like knuckles with the middle finger pointing up.  I laughed pretty hard when I saw this, had several of my clan members look at it and they agree....it's a finger.  Is this accidental?   I am thinking maybe not.  LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.unknown.png?width=994&height=560

I am going to just say this....
IF YOU HAVE FORTY YEAR OLD BOURBON YOU NEED TO [edited]SHARE!!!!!
and stop wasting it in coffee!!!!

• Cool 1

[CASUL]
Members
255 posts
3,575 battles
1 hour ago, CaptNautiguy said:

Ok upon even closer inspection of the port, the monsters head is tilted toward the finger and the monster appears to be laughing about it.  That's definitely a middle finger if you open the port and look.  LOL  (maybe i need to switch the type of bourbon i am drinking).

And you can almost make out "pig tails". Reminds of LittleWhiteMouse's avatar in skeletal form. But she's too nice to give us all the finger....right? :cap_hmm:

Edited by Xylphan

Members
39 posts
2,198 battles
1 hour ago, pmgaudio said:

I am going to just say this....
IF YOU HAVE FORTY YEAR OLD BOURBON YOU NEED TO [edited]SHARE!!!!!
and stop wasting it in coffee!!!!

I promise you I would NEVER put 40 year old Bourbon in anything including Ice....but after seeing this Port, maybe I should switch to water.  

Sign in to follow this