Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Vulgarr

2nd Round of Huang He Testing

8 comments in this topic

[HELLS]
Members
2,048 posts
19,498 battles

My only comment is give me this ship in her original RN configuration as she was when transfered to China postwar, with HE like Perth and I am a buyer. Arethusa class CL. Designed originally as a DD fleet flotilla leader and flagship, when none other than Andrew Brown Cunningham was Read Admiral, Destroyers, in the Med pre-war, pretty much to his proposed specs when he was consulted about it. Otherwise I won't touch it. Good review. As you clearly stated, it is a WIP and may change yet again before release.

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
17,438 posts
12,810 battles

and it will.  That ship will not be viable in T6 no matter how much the bash it with the buff bat

[BB22]
Members
170 posts
26,526 battles

Thanks Vulgarr, I am interested in this ship but it seems to weak even with all the buffs it got. Could you do me a favor and try it with this skill set PT, EM, SI, CE, RL, ATF, AND PM. See if it improves the dd hunting on this ship. 

[BRZKR]
WoWS Community Contributors
309 posts
2 hours ago, BigBlackRat said:

Thanks Vulgarr, I am interested in this ship but it seems to weak even with all the buffs it got. Could you do me a favor and try it with this skill set PT, EM, SI, CE, RL, ATF, AND PM. See if it improves the dd hunting on this ship. 

Coincedently enough that is very close to the build I was using.  However as gracious as they are for letting me try their ships, WG does not give us 19 point captains for testing so I have to build the captains myself.  Currently using PT, EM, SI and CE

[BB22]
Members
170 posts
26,526 battles
2 hours ago, Vulgarr said:

Coincedently enough that is very close to the build I was using.  However as gracious as they are for letting me try their ships, WG does not give us 19 point captains for testing so I have to build the captains myself.  Currently using PT, EM, SI and CE

I see , thanks!!

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
17,438 posts
12,810 battles

That's what happens when you take a ship designed for killing armed merchant ships, and make it fight warships.

Sign in to follow this