You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
gjflanker

Revolution is My Name - not working

11 comments in this topic

[RLGN]
Members
10,051 posts
19,462 battles

Look on the team score page for your base xp, not that page.(Though that page does show it on the non=premium account side, just easier to find on the team page.)  If still over 1600, then yes, there is some issue.

[WTFAW]
Members
216 posts
9,965 battles

Interestingly, the game after I posted this, I get credit.  I wonder if the mission says earn 1600, but you're actually getting it for 2600 base XP....

https://goo.gl/Yu1CFX

[WTFAW]
Members
216 posts
9,965 battles
2 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Look on the team score page for your base xp, not that page.(Though that page does show it on the non=premium account side, just easier to find on the team page.)  If still over 1600, then yes, there is some issue.

Ahh. Yep, that's it.  Wasn't thinking about the boost from premium...

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
19,272 posts
10,908 battles
1 hour ago, gjflanker said:

Interestingly, the game after I posted this, I get credit.  I wonder if the mission says earn 1600, but you're actually getting it for 2600 base XP....

https://goo.gl/Yu1CFX

It is 1600, the one you put in your OP you only got about 1300 base exp. You got yours but for anyone that is still working on 1600 base experience is to be patient and play each match the best you can aiming to win and don't worry about your experience until the match is over, it will come.

• Cool 1

[BLOB]
Members
2 posts
892 battles

It is bugged. I had the same problem with this mission. As you can see, the base XP I received was 1,614 before modifiers and premium. Yet the mission doesn't progress to part 2/3. I submitted a ticket about it, and am still waiting to hear back from them as their initial response made no sense (They told me I should try disabling my browser add-ons and clear my internet history. XD).

Revolution is my Name 2.png

Revolution is my Name 4.png

[JCMNR]
Members
168 posts
13,903 battles

starting to get worried. Should we put in a support ticket? I would have thought with this many posts n the forum a staff/dev would have made a post about it somewhere.

[JCMNR]
Members
168 posts
13,903 battles

Oh nm, I just read the poster above my comment :/

[W_H_S]
Members
143 posts
7,989 battles

I've been doing the last one where you play 3 battles and I did it didn't register and I got top 5 earned xp several times and didn't register I need help on why even the play 3 battles isn't registering

[1PPS]
[1PPS]
Members
21 posts
6,411 battles

heya guys, i'm having the same issue, multiple wins over 1600 base (NOT counting flag, camo or any other bonuses) & not getting credited.

now my chance of getting the reward/prize is almost over, no more time to finish it even if it was fixed this minute

over & over WG has hosted events where u need to have prem. acc. or high tier, to win, shutting out a large portion of the community ( 1600 base...do that in a tier 4-5 w/o prem. acc.....HAH )

now it's game is glitched & odds are good they wont compensate anyone or have a do over, be surprised if they even admit a fault.

WG is still wearing lil boy pants & every time they miss manage a situation like this, it shows.

just a guess...WG will ignore this problem, enough people have gotten the BB, so they'll figure it's O.K. that some got screwed. anyway you look at it, instead of having fun playing, i got caught up in an event that i can't f-ng win.