Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Amaterasu_Jun

Trafalgar Day for Royal Navy

7 comments in this topic

Members
566 posts
2,000 battles

DMpgO4LW0AA4jbX.jpg

I would like to thank The Royal Navy for their service in keeping the oceans free for free navigation of the oceans of the world. Serving their country with Duty, Honor, and Professionalism. for all the centuries.  

I can not speak for anyone else, My belief is there is no greater courage then to willingly risk your own life for another, for no other gain the Duty and Honor. Tears for your great country. My prayers for you and your family's.  

• Cool 10

Members
4,117 posts
8,680 battles

Well said Maggie_Saito.

To Shipmates former or current RN, thank you for your service. 

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
10,642 posts
15,896 battles

Nice post Maggie, Plus 1!

Members
566 posts
2,000 battles
5 hours ago, Maggie_Saito said:

DMpgO4LW0AA4jbX.jpg

I would like to thank The Royal Navy for their service in keeping the oceans free for free navigation of the oceans of the world. Serving their country with Duty, Honor, and Professionalism. for all the centuries.  

I can not speak for anyone else, My belief is there is no greater courage then to willingly risk your own life for another, for no other gain the Duty and Honor. Tears for your great country. My prayers for you and your family's.  

As always everyone is very kind to crazy girl. Please do not give plus ones to me. I am dreg of society. the people who serve their countries and risk all for others deserve credit. This world has many hazards, but less then it would because of these noble worriors. that protect civilized persons. Britain brought world together we owe her tremendously for suffering her military have bled. 

-Members-
1,542 posts
26 battles
On 21/10/2017 at 11:01 AM, sweetand_gone said:

RIP to the brave men and women who gave all they had for their country and to those who served for generations to keep us safe. I agree @sweetand_gone, there is no greater courage than risking your life for strangers and countrymen o7 

Sign in to follow this