You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
oily_discharges

The Sturdy Turds are recruiting

233 comments in this topic

[TURDS]
[TURDS]
Beta Testers
218 posts
4,954 battles

The Sturdy Turds are recruiting,

That's right, the moment all of Warships has been waiting for is finally here!  We here at Turds HQ are looking for some Captains to bolster our ranks now that clan fights are here.  We like to have fun and while having fun we like to win, but here at the Sturdy Turds, we don't wrap our personal worth around wins or losses in a game.  We do use Team Speak for communications so we hope you have a headset and microphone.

So ask yourself, do you have what it takes to be a TURD?  If so leave a comment below, contact me, oily_discharges or send an in-game application to the clan and we'll see what kind of TURD we can make you into.

All Research Center nations now open.

Good luck out there and may you float through many flushes,

oily_discharges 

BASIC REQUIREMENTS:

-A working headset with microphone

-We are looking for players that have at least a tier 5 ship in their port.  

-must be at least 18 (a lot of our conversations and language are not G rated)

-and the ability to get along with others like good boys and girls

th (1).jpg

• Cool 2
  • Funny 2

[TURDS]
[TURDS]
Beta Testers
218 posts
4,954 battles
11 hours ago, knice_destroyer said:

Obsessed with turds and fecal matter.  Good luck with recruitment you will need it.

My name and my Clan names are noble titles passed down for generations.  My Pappy was an oily_discharge, my Pappies Pappy was an oily_discharge.  The clan Sturdy Turds is one of the few groups to live through the Inquisition.  How dare you try to boil these great names down to potty humor, shame, shame on you.  I bid you and your comment a good day sir.  hehe 

• Funny 1

[TURDS]
Beta Testers
2 posts
3,000 battles

Good day!!!

I am a TURD! I float ... well sometimes. Nothing really floats after spicy food!

And I to you also say GOOD DAY!

Members
1,352 posts
1,345 battles

If I was in the mood to join a clan this would be my first pick. Just how you presented it is truly the memes.