You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Kitsunelegend

I KILLED RASPUTIN!

8 comments in this topic

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
6,103 posts
1,313 battles

I actually managed to kill the beast himself! =D

Proof:

Spoiler

ICWTLVc.jpg

Battle results:

Spoiler

nO5RYT4.jpg

WQn7EpY.jpg

zdyib1k.jpg

Gotta give a BIG shout out to Mieszko11 for the brilliant and most noble sacrifice by ramming the beast when he was on half health. He took so much hp from the monster, it allowed the multiple fires I had set to finish him off for good. =D

Your sacrifice was not in vain good captain. You will be remembered! :Smile_honoring:

Spoiler

G2AHbSL.jpg

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
6,103 posts
1,313 battles
5 minutes ago, kingofthepanzers98 said:

I think I was in this match.... did it also happen that like 16 torps hit rasputin? cause I remember a very similar match like this in my blade...

Is your in game name the same as the forums? If so, then no, you were in this match. I have the team list posted in my OP if you wanna double check

Members
72 posts
6,531 battles
3 minutes ago, Kitsunelegend said:

Is your in game name the same as the forums? If so, then no, you were in this match. I have the team list posted in my OP if you wanna double check

yea the match I'm talking about happened a few hours ago so if it just happened then definitely wasn't me. but interesting that both matches involved someone ramming rasputin and it dying from something else hmmm maybe ramming works better against rasputin then I first thought...

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
6,103 posts
1,313 battles
Just now, kingofthepanzers98 said:

yea the match I'm talking about happened a few hours ago so if it just happened then definitely wasn't me. but interesting that both matches involved someone ramming rasputin and it dying from something else hmmm maybe ramming works better against rasputin then I first thought...

You gotta time it *just* right or it wont work. Honestly....I'm not 100% sure if our BB meant to ram the Rasputin, but hey, I'll take it =P

[-PVE-]
Members
14 posts
2,661 battles

Hey, that's actually pretty good. So many try to take out the Great Rasputin, yet they have fallen to it's powerful HE and unforgiving AP. Even with coordinated torp and fire damage, it takes a lot of damage. I've only managed to sink it after like 20+ attempts...(Obviously including the time the event ran last year).:fish_happy:

Spoiler

But know this: Rasputin would rise again in about 5 days with another great foe... and one of the best ways to banish them, is your honorable courage. :cap_haloween: (Provided you are in a MAGNU-S)

Members
255 posts
11 battles

Best is to have 3 Blades that smoke the Transylvania, and then rush Rasputin with their torps. He will go down quite easily then.