Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Doskiie

** CREDIT SUPER CONTAINER **

26 comments in this topic

[CT700]
Members
33 posts
2,685 battles

FINALLY! 

After so many attempts to get a credit super container, I finally got it. 

Wow I even couldn't believe what I got !! 

............ One hundred of -100% chance magazine detonation flags.

ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME !! GARBAGE! 

SMH.

Edited by Doskiie

[CT700]
Members
33 posts
2,685 battles

Yea, besides the fact it was the worst container ever :) would rather of had the 50-100k regular container lol.

Was so mad...

Edited by Doskiie

[CUTER]
Members
3,862 posts
18,754 battles
6 minutes ago, Doskiie said:

Yea, besides the fact it was the worst container ever :) would rather of had the 50-100k regular container lol.

Was so mad...

WELL THIS IS A GOOD THING BECAUSE YOU CAN SELL THEM FOR 600 000 WHICH EASILY MAKES IT THE BEST CONTAINER YOU EVER GOT SORRY FOR CAPS FRIEND I MISSCLICKED 

• Cool 2

[CT700]
Members
33 posts
2,685 battles
16 minutes ago, m373x said:

WELL THIS IS A GOOD THING BECAUSE YOU CAN SELL THEM FOR 600 000 WHICH EASILY MAKES IT THE BEST CONTAINER YOU EVER GOT SORRY FOR CAPS FRIEND I MISSCLICKED 

Sell them? You know.. that's a damn good idea lol.

Edited by Doskiie

[TOAST]
[TOAST]
Members
981 posts
8,708 battles
32 minutes ago, Doskiie said:

FINALLY! 

After so many attempts to get a credit super container, I finally got it. 

Wow I even couldn't believe what I got !! 

............ One hundred of -100% chance magazine detonation flags.

ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME !! GARBAGE! 

SMH.

I will happily take those 100 no-det flags if you don't want them. 

• Cool 1

[GREPT]
[GREPT]
Beta Testers
6,739 posts
7,799 battles

Right, OP is angry, let's throw away the container system and go back to the old daily missions the containers replaced. Suck it up and get off the forums OP, there used to be a time where you could only get 50K silver over a period of 3 days. 

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
2,962 posts
10,653 battles

Don't sell them, you'll regret it. Those are the best flags.

[CT700]
Members
33 posts
2,685 battles
1 minute ago, Raptor_alcor said:

Right, OP is angry, let's throw away the container system and go back to the old daily missions the containers replaced. Suck it up and get off the forums OP, there used to be a time where you could only get 50K silver over a period of 3 days. 

Go post your garbage elsewhere please. If anyone needs to get off the forums, it's you and trolling negativity...

[GREPT]
[GREPT]
Beta Testers
6,739 posts
7,799 battles
Just now, Doskiie said:

Go post your garbage elsewhere please. If anyone needs to get off the forums, it's you and trolling negativity...

Nah, if you cry over free stuff you don't deserve sympathy you deserve scorn and ridicule. Defending those too stupid to understand that free stuff is free and they really have no real right to complain if it's not litterally crap is unacceptable as well. 

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,907 posts
21,785 battles

Bad trolling is bad trolling. 

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Privateers
6,265 posts
3,230 battles

You can never have enough detonation flags. Hang on to them for ranked, or use them in randoms. That's 100 games where you are guaranteed to not suddenly explode in a great ball of fire.

And hey, at least you got a supercontainer, right? Celebrate it!   

• Cool 1

[CUTER]
Members
3,862 posts
18,754 battles
27 minutes ago, Raptor_alcor said:

Nah, if you cry over free stuff you don't deserve sympathy you deserve scorn and ridicule. Defending those too stupid to understand that free stuff is free and they really have no real right to complain if it's not litterally crap is unacceptable as well. 

OP's cry is free as in free stuff. Why would you complain about free tears? If you don't enjoy free tears just go away, there are certainly people like me who appreciate free stuff as OP's tears. You have no right to complain, you are not grown up enough to understand that free tears are free.

Edited by m373x
  • Cool 1

[CT700]
Members
33 posts
2,685 battles
3 minutes ago, m373x said:

OP's cry is free as in free stuff. Why would you complain about free tears? If you don't enjoy free tears just go away, there are certainly people like me who appreciate free stuff as OP's tears. You have no right to complain, you are not smart enough to understand that free tears are free.

Lol that made me smile ... :)

• Cool 1

[CUTER]
Members
3,862 posts
18,754 battles
2 minutes ago, Doskiie said:

I can't believe I forgot about this..Thanks for reminding me !! 

1 minute ago, Doskiie said:

Lol that made me smile ... :)

NP, m8. Glad to put a smile on yer face, always up to help people on this forum unlike the trolls who plague this place :Smile_amazed:

• Cool 1

[CT700]
Members
33 posts
2,685 battles
2 minutes ago, m373x said:

NP, m8. Glad to put a smile on yer face, always up to help people on this forum unlike the trolls who plague this place :Smile_amazed:

Much appreciated !

[NGAGE]
Members
1,726 posts
12,223 battles

Do you mean getting a super container from the Credits container selection, or getting a super container that contains credits i.e. 5 million, 10 million, etc? Because I'm pretty sure they either completely got rid of the super containers that contain credits, or drastically reduced the drop odds on that a while back; I forget which one it was exactly. There was an announcement and everything though, somewhere.

Members
2,207 posts
5,424 battles

if it were up to me, everyone who complained about what they got in a super container would have their reward deducted from their account, and would no longer be allowed to open containers.

but i'm also someone who believes we should remove warning labels and let natural selection run it's course. so take that as you may.

[HUNGS]
Members
1,672 posts
3,603 battles

I guarantee the OP will sell them then complain the next day about being detonated lmbo. Seriously while some more about free stuff they don't need to give you. Really there are plenty of other games where their daily rewards require a heck of allot more work for less so quit your crying and be happy your didn't get the 100 Ram bonus flag I got last year

Sign in to follow this