You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Maetel

unable to play clan battle

10 comments in this topic

[-AA-]
Beta Testers
297 posts
2,039 battles

hello all:

I'm unable to play in any clan battles because none of my fleet members have the right number of  fleet members on any given time . when they are o is in the night time.

I will see if there is great amount of them on sunday to see if we do a clan battle if there any one else with problem please post and keep it nice

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
8,759 posts
1 minute ago, Astrosaint said:

Perhaps 7 players for clans was too high  Astrosaint

As often as my clan has gotten together to play a game so far. I think two players would be about appropriate for me. As the clan grows, however, it is my hope that there will be more online at any given time.

[-AA-]
Beta Testers
297 posts
2,039 battles

I  must state that my rant  here is not written by myself but my sister who also plays the game, I must respect the rules of clan battles if you do not have a tier 10 ship or rental tier 10 ship you mus respect the rules and rights of all players no matter is you are a male  or a female player in the game, again I"m very sorry about  this rant

Edited by Maetel

[DAKI]
Privateers, Supertester
728 posts
8,211 battles

I am slightly confused... 

[-BRS-]
Members
2,868 posts
16,465 battles

I wish on the weekend they would make it a longer window maybe start at noon

Then more people might have a chance to be on at same time

[A-I-M]
Members
1,798 posts
9,640 battles
10 hours ago, Maetel said:

I  must state that my rant  here is not written by myself but my sister who also plays the game, I must respect the rules of clan battles if you do not have a tier 10 ship or rental tier 10 ship you mus respect the rules and rights of all players no matter is you are a male  or a female player in the game, again I"m very sorry about  this rant

So, you've come here after 10 months to apologize regarding your sister?

[WOLF2]
Members
1,285 posts
8,762 battles

It happens (not having enough participants).

Even worse is being in a lone wolf squad.   There's 20 people online, but nobody wants to play.  Such the nature of our clan - no commitments, nada.    Not that we're anti-social, but we just don't feel the need to have any member obligated to do things for the clan, except gather oil.   We have no win rate requirements, participation requirements, etc.

So, while some of that appeals to me, it can get frustrating to only field six players.    But hey, that's what I signed up for.   Maybe the next round, we'll have seven.

[TWGGF]
[TWGGF]
Members
116 posts
1,338 battles
1 hour ago, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

So, you've come here after 10 months to apologize regarding your sister?

Might not his/her fault, maybe they wasn't aware till found out and post it in 10 months.