You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Kitsunelegend

For the love of god WG, STOP!

10 comments in this topic

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
6,103 posts
1,313 battles

PLEASE! For the love of jesus on a bike eating a brownie, stop putting ships I want on sale when I have no monies!

Please....WG...have mercy on my soul wallet... my poor, poor empty wallet... T.T

Spoiler

In other, slightly related news... I gots a new full time job! So I ain't gonna be no broke @$$ little b**** no more! =D

Only thing is that it starts in two weeks, and for the first two weeks, I gotta drive 45 minutes to another store to train... so..."yay"... =/

• Cool 1

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
6,103 posts
1,313 battles
1 minute ago, Chien_Lu_Anderman said:

Which one is it this time ? lol

Both lmbo

I already bought the Belfast before she was taken down (been wanting her for a LONG time just never pulled the trigger for whatever reason) but only had enough for one of them. =P

Its fine though. I get paid again on the 27th so I'll be able to pick up the Giuleo or whatever the hell its called lol As for the tongue twister russian bias thing, I'll just wait until its on sale again. I mean, from what I understand, its not OP so I'm sure it'll be coming back lol

[HINON]
Modder, Privateers
6,793 posts
4,575 battles
20 minutes ago, Kitsunelegend said:

...so I'll be able to pick up the Giuleo or whatever the hell its called lol As for the tongue twister russian bias thing, I'll just wait until its on sale again. I mean, from what I understand, its not OP so I'm sure it'll be coming back lol

Giulio Cesare. And for the RU one, "OR", or October Revolution works just fine.

Beta Testers
271 posts
7,712 battles
23 minutes ago, Kitsunelegend said:

Its fine though. I get paid again on the 27th so I'll be able to pick up the Giuleo or whatever the hell its called lol As for the tongue twister russian bias thing, I'll just wait until its on sale again. I mean, from what I understand, its not OP so I'm sure it'll be coming back lol

You do know you can get the Russian BB for free by completing a set of missions. Although I do not know how much time you have on hand to play the game which may be why you're hoping the ship will come back at a later time.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
6,103 posts
1,313 battles
4 minutes ago, Heavybarrel120mm said:

You do know you can get the Russian BB for free by completing a set of missions. Although I do not know how much time you have on hand to play the game which may be why you're hoping the ship will come back at a later time.

I have very little time. I haven't even started those missions which is why I was just going to buy her. Not a big deal really. =/

11 minutes ago, Doomlock said:

Giulio Cesare. And for the RU one, "OR", or October Revolution works just fine.

Yeah, but tongue twister russian bias boat sounds funnier. =P

[MIA]
Clan Supertest Coordinator, Supertester
6,448 posts
7,789 battles

git a jerb

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
6,103 posts
1,313 battles
13 minutes ago, Zakuul said:

git a jerb