You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
ValkyrWarframe

I Find This Hilarious

7 comments in this topic

[PVE]
Members
15,156 posts
9,949 battles
6 minutes ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

Yep, for the scenario DDs.

Yeah, you are supposed to torp ships to death in the Halloween DDs. Cruisers burn down the Zikasa's and Rasputin. BBs are supposed to AP the catapults and then AP Rasputin. CLs and BBs help each other when your own items aren't available to shoot at. Just played it twice. Lost the first time and 4 stars the second.

[TASH]
Members
5,106 posts
9,772 battles
1 minute ago, Kizarvexis said:

Yeah, you are supposed to torp ships to death in the Halloween DDs. Cruisers burn down the Zikasa's and Rasputin. BBs are supposed to AP the catapults and then AP Rasputin. CLs and BBs help each other when your own items aren't available to shoot at. Just played it twice. Lost the first time and 4 stars the second.

Still haven't gotten any stars.

[PVE]
Members
15,156 posts
9,949 battles
5 minutes ago, ValkyrWarframe said:

Still haven't gotten any stars.

That stinks. :Smile_sad: You could try to explain it to everyone or find some people to division with. For the Halloween event, you can make up to a 7 person division I believe.

If we had an open spot, I would invite you to our clan. You can go to the Clan Recruitment forum and find a clan there. More likely to find division mates in a clan. There are serious clans, semi-serious and casual clans, so you should find one to your liking.

Good luck and I understand the more you play it the more likely you are to get a decent team. Hopefully, you will find one before part 2 starts next week.  Four stars gets you all the camo plus Elite Captain XP and 5 gets you 1 premium day. So unless that premium day is super important, if you can get 4 stars once you will be good. You also get some Elite Captain XP in losses, so it is not all bad.