Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
henrychenhenry

New Reward Options?

17 comments in this topic

[MIA]
Clan Supertest Coordinator, Supertester
6,448 posts
7,789 battles

??????????

[NSC]
Members
809 posts
12 hours ago, Zakuul said:

??????????

When you earn 2k xp, 12.5 k xp, 37 k xp, you can get containers. The options are flags, consumables, credits, and try your luck. How about a new one called "XP?"

[NSEW]
Members
1,099 posts

Rather than a new reward option. How about a higher chance of Supercontainers? Or the amount of such rewards per activation to be raised? 

It rate of return across the board, has drastically been reduced since I first downloaded this game. I'd like for it to be reverted to the older reward percentages and frequencies. 

Members
4,537 posts
7,377 battles
1 hour ago, LowSpeed_US said:

Rather than a new reward option. How about a higher chance of Supercontainers? Or the amount of such rewards per activation to be raised? 

It rate of return across the board, has drastically been reduced since I first downloaded this game. I'd like for it to be reverted to the older reward percentages and frequencies.

Those numbers are unrealistic for long term rewards as they were very good rewards.  They are a business - give away too much for free means higher prices on other things...

[NSC]
Members
809 posts
1 hour ago, CylonRed said:

Those numbers are unrealistic for long term rewards as they were very good rewards.  They are a business - give away too much for free means higher prices on other things...

How about for every 2 containers you can get 500 free xp?

[NSC]
Members
809 posts
1 hour ago, 1SneakyDevil said:

I get plenty of 750 free XP from the Try Your Luck containers. So no need to add something already in game.

Never knew this, thanks for sharing!

[MIA]
6,448 posts
7,789 battles
4 hours ago, henrychenhenry said:

When you earn 2k xp, 12.5 k xp, 37 k xp, you can get containers. The options are flags, consumables, credits, and try your luck. How about a new one called "XP?"

That is included in Try Your Luck.

[NSC]
Members
809 posts
1 minute ago, Zakuul said:

That is included in Try Your Luck

What's the chance of earning free xp from try your luck? How about a more consistent method for earning it for containers?

[MIA]
6,448 posts
7,789 battles
Just now, henrychenhenry said:

What's the chance of earning free xp from try your luck? How about a more consistent method for earning it for containers?

No one would pick anything except "XP" containers, it's fine in Try Your Luck. Chance? idk WEEGEE doesn't release chances.

[NSC]
Members
809 posts
2 minutes ago, Zakuul said:

No one would pick anything except "XP" containers, it's fine in Try Your Luck. Chance? idk WEEGEE doesn't release chances.

So what's the chance for "XP"? How about 1 "XP" container for every 2 containers?

Members
4,537 posts
7,377 battles

No - you get chances across everything they offer as it should be.  If you want extra XP then get and fly the flags that earn extra XP.

[NSEW]
Members
1,099 posts
16 hours ago, CylonRed said:

Let me expound on my previous post. It was not only for the Super Containers. It also meant for the Daily container rewards. Getting 3 per, is rather meek. Even for a long term business plan. Also, it doesn't necessary translate to higher price.

Edited by LowSpeed_US

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
8,606 posts

WG has to make money on WOWS somehow and one way they do is by selling signal flags and doubloons. There are signal flags that can increase your XP received considerably and doubloons can be used to convert elite ship XP to free XP. Containers are a fun free way to get a few free perks in exchange for playing the game; however, WG isn't going to overwhelmingly give out prizes in them.

Or, another way to gain XP is to just become good. I'm a below-average player but it's the rare day that I don't get at least a thousand XP per match on average. The easiest way to gain XP in the game is by capturing areas. 

[FML]
Members
2,607 posts
12,342 battles
16 hours ago, henrychenhenry said:

Never knew this, thanks for sharing!

It is also a potential reward from the first option - the credits bundle sometimes drops crates of 500 free XP. 

[NSC]
Members
809 posts
11 hours ago, UltimateNewbie said:

It is also a potential reward from the first option - the credits bundle sometimes drops crates of 500 free XP. 

But it IS kinda rare. Now if only it were its own option.....

Sign in to follow this