You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
deresistance

Clan Battle Question - Multiple same teams

12 comments in this topic

[RMRGD]
Members
404 posts
19,372 battles

Sorry if this has been asked I cant find it.     Is it possible to have 1 single clan run 2 Clan Battle games at the time?   That means 14 people in 2 separate divisions both playing clan battles at once?    Was going to try tonight but its friday =/

[PVE]
Members
15,156 posts
9,949 battles
Just now, deresistance said:

Sorry if this has been asked I cant find it.     Is it possible to have 1 single clan run 2 Clan Battle games at the time?   That means 14 people in 2 separate divisions both playing clan battles at once?    Was going to try tonight but its friday =/

Yes, WG has said that you can. But only 2 CB divisions, they won't allow three (21 players) right now.

[PVE]
Members
15,156 posts
9,949 battles
Just now, deresistance said:

Thanks Kizarvexis sorry I must have missed WG saying this.  I appreciate the quick reply

You are welcome. It was in one of the Clan Battle news items, but I can't remember which one. :fish_palm:

I have a casual clan and we don't have 7 people who care to play Clan Battles at this time, but I kept up with what was going on, since I started the PvE Clan. I wanted to make sure I would know what to do and how to setup the Clan Divisions or set someone as a senior officer to do that.

[-K-]
Beta Testers
149 posts
3,806 battles

We were running three last night. I believe one or two other clans were as well.

[PVE]
Members
15,156 posts
9,949 battles
24 minutes ago, MDTJ said:

We were running three last night. I believe one or two other clans were as well.

I can't find the two division restriction in the 0.6.12 news item or the Clan Battles news item, so I may have been remembering an old news item.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/dasha-jekyll-and-mistress-tide/

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/yes-we-clan/

[MIA]
Clan Supertest Coordinator, Supertester
6,448 posts
7,789 battles
1 hour ago, Kizarvexis said:

Yes, WG has said that you can. But only 2 CB divisions, they won't allow three (21 players) right now.

Where does it say 2? I haven't noticed that anywhere. Link please.

[PVE]
Members
15,156 posts
9,949 battles
1 minute ago, Zakuul said:

Where does it say 2? I haven't noticed that anywhere. Link please.

As you can see from my post right above yours, I checked the latest 0.6.12 and Clan Battles news items and didn't find it either. I may have mis-remembered an old news item or something else.

[MIA]
Clan Supertest Coordinator, Supertester
6,448 posts
7,789 battles
Just now, Kizarvexis said:

As you can see from my post right above yours, I checked the latest 0.6.12 and Clan Battles news items and didn't find it either. I may have mis-remembered an old news item or something else.

That post wasn't loaded.

[PVE]
Members
15,156 posts
9,949 battles
Just now, Zakuul said:

That post wasn't loaded.

Ah, cross posting. The bane of a popular topic. :)

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
4,424 posts
14,743 battles
7 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

You might be misremembering the post that said two divisions from the same clan couldn't fight each other.

[PVE]
Members
15,156 posts
9,949 battles
Just now, Edgecase said:

You might be misremembering the post that said two divisions from the same clan couldn't fight each other.

Could be. There has been so much going on and I only read the Clan Battle stuff in case 7 people in our casual clan wanted to try Clan Battles.