Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
GiN_nTonic

Warspite nerf?

11 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
766 posts
6,366 battles

Does anyone know if the Warspite has been nerf'd in the last few patches?  I've not played her in some time and recently took her out for a couple games and it felt like a struggle to get high dmg hits.  In fact, I couldn't buy a Cit...which is very uncharacteristic of her performance as I remembered.  I struggled to get over 4k dmg on solid broad side shots on cruisers.

The last game I had a Atlanta dead to rights within 10km just stopped and stunned as I came around an island - fired a perfect visual shot, and 3,750 dmg.  Before that would have deleted that ship. 

[WOLF3]
Members
20,280 posts
18,607 battles

No nerf to her.  Hell, maybe 2 months ago she actually got a buff.  Before the RN BB line released, a patch buffed her turret traverse.  Now she's awesome in that department while Queen Elizabeth in the tech tree still has that awful 72 second traverse time that Warspite used to have.

Everything else is still the same.

• Cool 1

Members
177 posts

Mine has been doing just fine with the exception of a few matches where RNG hated me.  You're probably having the same problem I did, just a bad match with crapy luck

[SALVO]
Members
20,935 posts
21,039 battles

Spooooo, plz don't use pictures to sneak obscenities past the forum filters.

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
96 posts
4,458 battles

Warspite turret traverse was recently buffed, so if anything the ship is better than when you last played it.

Members
1,324 posts
95 battles
On 10/21/2017 at 7:23 AM, GiN_nTonic said:

The last game I had a Atlanta dead to rights within 10km just stopped and stunned as I came around an island - fired a perfect visual shot, and 3,750 dmg.  Before that would have deleted that ship. 

Methinks that you haven't been to church in a while and haven't made proper sacrifices to RNGesus :Smile_playing:

Sign in to follow this