Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CaptGodzillaPig

1600 base XP mission doesn't apply to premium..[edited]

14 comments in this topic

Members
2,877 posts
5,187 battles

3 Times today I was over 2k base Xp..  but only around 1500 on the grayed out side.  If you aren't going to count Base XP on side where your stats count.  Say so.  I know some people don't pay for prem.  I get that.  If premium bonus is a bonus, then start with the base and call it what it is.  Don't tell me I got what I didn't get.  Yeah stupid rant over. 

Beta Testers
2,580 posts
4,711 battles

Base XP is Base XP...

Base XP is what shows in Team Score.

• Cool 2

[-AGW-]
Members
685 posts
3,886 battles

Base XP is just that. It is what you earned stripped of any bonuses, Premium, Camo, Flags. That way no one can whine "Pay to Win!".

It is always the score shown n the Team Score page. Been that way for every event I can remember.

Members
2,877 posts
5,187 battles
7 minutes ago, TheCompGuy25 said:

4600 battles and this is still unknown?  Really?  :cap_book:

Never seen this as apparent as it is now I guess...  Call me stupid.  I look at my stats and my base is one thing.. and not the other   No worries. Just call it what it is. 

Members
2,877 posts
5,187 battles
9 minutes ago, Skarp_AGW said:

Base XP is just that. It is what you earned stripped of any bonuses, Premium, Camo, Flags. That way no one can whine "Pay to Win!".

It is always the score shown n the Team Score page. Been that way for every event I can remember.

But my base isn't that..  The non prem base is grayed out.  My base starts with what it is..  Then adds modifiers.  If you want to call it a base XP challenge then show my non prem XP and call my premium a modifier. I would be ok with that. 

[PLPT]
Members
9,915 posts
11,669 battles
6 minutes ago, CaptGodzillaPig said:

But my base isn't that..  The non prem base is grayed out.  My base starts with what it is..  Then adds modifiers.  If you want to call it a base XP challenge then show my non prem XP and call my premium a modifier. I would be ok with that. 

it DOES show your base XP, even though it is grey'd out...
I mean I like you and everything and have respect but you cant whine about this because YOU think your base XP is your PREMIUM base XP knowing full well that it is not REALLY the BASE XP that is the actual BASE XP... got it??

and I am pretty sure you already know that PREMIUM is a modifying thing... come on now.... man,. I mean premium status modifies everything so wth is the matter with them having to actually SAY what does not actually need to be said...so why would you need to be told what does not need to be told having already known what needs to be known...

I am funnin with ya man... but no really you should not have had to make a thread about this.. really

Edited by pmgaudio
  • Cool 1

[-AGW-]
Members
685 posts
3,886 battles
6 minutes ago, CaptGodzillaPig said:

Your Base XP is the number given on the Team Score page. Period. That is not open to question.

[PLPT]
Members
9,915 posts
11,669 battles

Z133bP9.jpgB  

er

Base XP to the left... clearly shown... 3092 earned  with mods 7884.... and ADDING TO THAT  my PREMIUM to the right wich is what gets counnted to my earnings.... but only that.. my earnings,,
I mean I get what you mean.... but anything that is not a modified score is on the left...which a lot of people earn cause a lot of people do not run premium, so they could not make it a higher niumber to reach so premium counted  or EVERYONE else would whine... I guess this is a tricky one... but still 1600 is easy..

[CRMSN]
Members
8,252 posts
8,702 battles
34 minutes ago, CaptGodzillaPig said:

3 Times today I was over 2k base Xp..  but only around 1500 on the grayed out side.  If you aren't going to count Base XP on side where your stats count.  Say so.  I know some people don't pay for prem.  I get that.  If premium bonus is a bonus, then start with the base and call it what it is.  Don't tell me I got what I didn't get.  Yeah stupid rant over. 

Base XP isn't what the earnings page is about, that's ship XP you see there, and commander XP and credits, along with Free XP, and then how modifiers affect it. Base XP is on the team score page. How you don't realize that already is beyond me.

You got exactly what you were supposed to get, period.

[PLPT]
Members
9,915 posts
11,669 battles
7 minutes ago, Skarp_AGW said:

Your Base XP is the number given on the Team Score page. Period. That is not open to question.

QFT!!!
see above
s4TBkMe.jpg

[WOLF4]
[WOLF4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
644 posts
9,973 battles

As others have said, base XP has never included premium.

Sign in to follow this