Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Lt_Heckard

NA Server doesn't get Admiral/Captain packs for Giulio Cesare?

10 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
4 posts
5,343 battles

Kinda peeved right now... Been waiting months to get my hands on a Giulio Cesare with a beautiful SPQR flag. Aaaaaaaaaaaand they added it to the store just a ship and port slot. Yeah.. Not cool.

Edit: Nevermind, I found it. It was in the newsletter and not the premium store.. If only I had looked a little harder...

[NMKJT]
Members
3,729 posts

Did the other servers get a captain?

I have to admit I looked at the ships and passed solely for this reason. Starting from scratch just not in the cards, other goals in game

Beta Testers
4 posts
5,343 battles

EU gets a 10 point captain with the Admiral pack. Also more of literally everything. Flags, doubloons, signals.... Ehhh....

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
11,021 posts
16,243 battles
34 minutes ago, Lt_Heckard said:

EU gets a 10 point captain with the Admiral pack. Also more of literally everything. Flags, doubloons, signals.... Ehhh....

Go play EU?

[TBW]
Members
7,714 posts
14,140 battles

The bad thing about no 10 point Captain is there are no tech tree ships but oh well, Ducca Captain gets double duty.

Beta Testers
2,530 posts
21,683 battles
1 hour ago, Lt_Heckard said:

Kinda peeved right now... Been waiting months to get my hands on a Giulio Cesare with a beautiful SPQR flag. Aaaaaaaaaaaand they added it to the store just a ship and port slot. Yeah.. Not cool.

Edit: Nevermind, I found it. It was in the newsletter and not the premium store.. If only I had looked a little harder...

I had a 14 point captain waiting for the Italian Battleship           hehehehehehehehe

• Cool 1

[UFFA]
Beta Testers
3,749 posts
4,471 battles

Since we get free respec I put my 19 point captain on the ship. I'm trying bft/aft to troll tier IV carriers now as it seems trying to avoid RNBBQ via captain skills is pointless. Would have at least enjoyed a captain boost mission. 

Sign in to follow this