Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
JessieTheKitty

How are you finding clan battles & storys.

14 comments in this topic

[BLUMR]
Members
2,049 posts
7,233 battles

hello everyone, i made this thread to see how everyone is enjoying clan battles or not. its been quite the insane game mode for the past two nights with a lot of clans dueling it out to get the Stalingrad. the terms for this thread is that you post if you like it or not and why, then share us a story of what happened in one of the games you played. :) 

for me i personally like clan battles A LOT! they are very competitive and give you quite the rush when you play them.

last night it got down to a 4v6 on the enemy's favor and we were losing pretty badly but however we managed to kill 5 of their boats and we ended up into a 1v1.

we only had a zao (rental) that had 10k hp left vs a moskava with 30k HP left. they where up on points so we needed to kill. FAST so the zao managed to sneak up to the moskava and run around the corner of which the moskava beached himself behind the island (not sure why he thought that was smart) and the zao came up beside all snuggled up and torped him for the win.  

Edited by RiverTheIdiot

[-K-]
Members
663 posts
6,976 battles

I'm loving it. Our clan had enough people online to field 3 teams last night and it was epic. Once they ended for the night we all hopped into the same channel to go over what happened, and it was like one big happy family. A lot of people have been waiting years for stuff like this. It's awesome that it's bringing in the participation and we're seeing a lot of familiar faces.

[BLUMR]
Members
2,049 posts
7,233 battles
20 minutes ago, mmfullen said:

I'm loving it. Our clan had enough people online to field 3 teams last night and it was epic. Once they ended for the night we all hopped into the same channel to go over what happened, and it was like one big happy family. A lot of people have been waiting years for stuff like this. It's awesome that it's bringing in the participation and we're seeing a lot of familiar faces.

nice to hear that what clan are you in (just curious)

[-K-]
Members
5,295 posts
9,129 battles
21 minutes ago, mmfullen said:

Glad to see the team doing well!

I sadly do not currently have enough free time to dedicate to clan battles, but wish our team the best.

[SW]
Beta Testers
1,890 posts
8,266 battles

Well the first we the Sea Wolves Clan was dead last, no one lower than our 6 straight loses which put us at the bottom. We had fun, everyone was talking on coms and fighting to their best. The last night we got on coms early, told our team to shut the heck up more, found our formation, discussed the maps, gave one guy decision making powers, picked flanking ships, spotters and learned to hold a rack of torps back.

What happened 7 straight wins and are 43rd in T1 of the lowest group. IT WAS FREAKING AWESOME.

[BLUMR]
Members
2,049 posts
7,233 battles
26 minutes ago, mmfullen said:

[-K-] Kraken

ahh nice im [42] Life The Universe And Everything

[BLUMR]
Members
2,049 posts
7,233 battles
12 minutes ago, StingRayOne said:

Well the first we the Sea Wolves Clan was dead last, no one lower than our 6 straight loses which put us at the bottom. We had fun, everyone was talking on coms and fighting to their best. The last night we got on coms early, told our team to shut the heck up more, found our formation, discussed the maps, gave one guy decision making powers, picked flanking ships, spotters and learned to hold a rack of torps back.

What happened 7 straight wins and are 43rd in T1 of the lowest group. IT WAS FREAKING AWESOME.

nice, trust me once you get to gale it gets a bit harder lol

[BLUMR]
Members
2,049 posts
7,233 battles
27 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

Glad to see the team doing well!

I sadly do not currently have enough free time to dedicate to clan battles, but wish our team the best.

ah that sucks dude.....ik the feeling

[-K-]
Members
5,295 posts
9,129 battles
10 minutes ago, RiverTheIdiot said:

ah that sucks dude.....ik the feeling

A 6-month old will do that to you.  It's worth it, but you don't end up getting much time to yourself like it was before.

[BLUMR]
Members
2,049 posts
7,233 battles
Just now, Ace_04 said:

A 6-month old will do that to you.  It's worth it, but you don't end up getting much time to yourself like it was before.

lol true.... its hard for me aswell cause i have to steal internet from 500 meters away lul

Members
41 posts
6,130 battles

Have tried two clans first one no shows or shows that did not have the modules for tier 10. That clan appears to be just in for the benefits or guys that are just misdirected. Joined a second clan after dumping all oil with the old. Tried to get in last night with the new clan which appear to be much more directed but could never get a ready light due to line up restrictions. Not using any rentals because I have tier 10 already.  And the rental I won I have. Maybe I can get in this weekend? Thought about reading on clan wars today and now i know. Beware of clans you join and beware of the line up restrictions just because your in a clan and ready for battle you may never get a green ready unless your willing to downgrade your abilities with rental. The rental idea was a bad idea. Full captains (non rentals) should have priority over rental crews in the line up. My two barrels. Thanks

• Cool 1

[OGF]
Members
138 posts
10,554 battles

Lots to like.  Our clan has managed to field 2 teams per night and we've been doing well.  When we can get most of us on voice it really adds to the teamwork and camaraderie...exactly what I have been waiting for in WOWS.

The rental ship thing...meh.  Lots of issues there that need attention.  I recommend opening it to T-8/10 and delete rental ships.  More like random.  The T8 only aspect of last ranked sucked, IMHO.

"Only 1 BB" could get changed to "No more than 2 BB's, no more than 2 DD's" and maybe think about limiting radar ships.

The maps that have lots of rocks to hide behind seems to lead to lots of ships hiding behind rocks.  Boring.  Folks seem to be way more focused on outcome vs. enjoyment.

Edited by Moondoggie52

Members
10 posts
24,694 battles

I loved clan battles.  Sadly, I don't voice.  I don't want to get involved in gaming like that.  I play seriously and don't waste others' time, but I like listening to music while playing, and I play better without other voices distracting me.  Because of this, I'm not as in-the-loop as the other headset-wearing lifers.  Because of that, I am not on their list for the 7 in the division.  Even when I show up ready ten minutes early, I get booted or not invited at all, and don't get to play in CBs with my clan.  The discounts aren't that spectacular, and with perma-camo I always make credits.  The only reason I was in a clan was the feeling of being part of a band of compatriots, and getting those 400,000+ credit battles.

There is a rule that all members of a clan should be able to play CBs, but it isn't enforced, like everything else in this game, so I just lost all the oil I earned and a whole lot of reason to be here.  I think clans that don't let members play CBs should be penalized.

Sign in to follow this