You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Stephen57_battleship

purchace new ship

9 comments in this topic

Members
33 posts
7,357 battles

I am interested in purchasing the Missouri BB ..[ premium ].. can someone tell how this works?? it says that there is a research cost of 750,000 does that come out of the ships xp? or credits ? and than it says purchase for 1 credit ? and will I have to buy a slot for this purchase? I have been playing with the German BB Tirpitz and have the ships XP but this would be American BB or doesn't matter? please advise thanks .Stephen

[OO7]
Members
2,092 posts
8,182 battles

You have to get 750k free XP, not ship XP. There’s no tier VIII in a line below it so you can’t use any ship XP, otherwise EVERYone would have a Missouri. 

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,282 posts

You can convert xp you earn on premium and elite ships to free xp (fXp) though... there is that particular option. 

I just checked today - the current rate is 25 xp per doubloon, which is 30,000 doubloons (30K). 

You can today buy 25,000 doubloons for $99.99 US. 

Another $23.56 US gets 5,000 doubloons.

Your total outlay would be $123.55 US if you need to convert the entire amount. 

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,833 posts
11,533 battles

Like mentioned you can just buy it by converting XP into Free Xp with doubloons, but that would cost alot. Plus with so few battles I don't know you would have that much ship xp to convert anyways.  Myself and others earn the FXP and saved it up, which makes the Might MO potentially free. 

[FML]
Members
1,752 posts
10,126 battles
54 minutes ago, Stephen57_battleship said:

I am interested in purchasing the Missouri BB ..[ premium ].. can someone tell how this works?? it says that there is a research cost of 750,000 does that come out of the ships xp? or credits ? and than it says purchase for 1 credit ? and will I have to buy a slot for this purchase? I have been playing with the German BB Tirpitz and have the ships XP but this would be American BB or doesn't matter? please advise thanks .Stephen

As other have said, Missouri costs 750,000 free XP (not normal ship XP) plus one credit (silver) to purchase.  It does not come with a port slot; those cost an extra 250 gold. 

However, if you have a Tirpitz already, you probably dont need the Missouri.  Whilst nothing beats the Missouri for credit earning potential, as it is (currently) the only Tier 9 premium ship, the Tirpitz still prints credits and (imo) offers a more fun gameplay experience anyway. 

Good luck, and have fun!

[SWOB]
Beta Testers
486 posts
3,788 battles

When you play a regular tech tree ship, you get XP on that ship (and some free XP). When you have enough XP on that ship, you can unlock it's modules or the next ship in line (you can see this in Port).

Some advice: put your T7 and T8 premium ships away for a bit. Play lower tiers, learn the mechanics and unlock more tech tree ships. You are a detriment to your teams at high tiers until you do that. You performance in the Tirpitz is very, very poor.