You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Gruntdog_3

Feedback

3 comments in this topic

[FACT]
Members
523 posts
5,905 battles

On Thursday 10/19/2017 in two games, one with Zao and one with PE all the weapons on the ship started firing at ANY ship, friend or foe. For obvious reasons I have to exit the game. In one case the PE opened fire on Adm. Thunder and did 20,657 damage. I apologised and stated that I had no control. Shortly after, Adm. Thunder had same problem. This is not a 'screen shot' glitch. Has anybody else had this problem?

Adm. Thunder, tx for understanding.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,803 posts
15,265 battles

I'm trying to figure out whether that would be more aggravating or embarrassing?

Either way, that sux!

[SYN]
Members
234 posts
3,652 battles

I shot off torpedoes (didn't click my mouse.  They just went off on their own) just before going offline (dropped in the middle of the battle) and hit somebody unintentionally a few nights ago.  Of course, it had to happen when I was on with some "f**k you, Kagero" team mates who didn't believe I had gone offline even though my ship was going in the same line across the board before I regained control of it.  Two players (division mates, I guess) gave me bad karma points and didn't accept my apology.  Oh well ...