Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
HoH_Wolfblitz

New guy - invite bonus?

5 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
72 battles

Hello all,

As the title suggests, I'm new to Warships. I've seen a few references to invitation codes/links for this game. Is it possible for somebody to PM me one? (If this is not the right place to ask, I apologize. New to the forums and all that.) The one I saw said something about a tier 2 ship and the tier 5 Battleship Texas.

I played a few bot battles to get the feel for the game but stopped before I got too far. Seems like I have to be below service record level 5 otherwise I'm not eligible for the invitation, I think. At the moment, I'm service record level 4.

Many thanks!

-Wolfblitz

Edited by HoH_Wolfblitz

Supertester
581 posts

Hey Wolfblitz,

Recruits aren't necessarily brand-new players -- they can be friends who haven't played in three months, or players who only progressed up to Service Record level 3.

Each newcomer registered through your referral link gets these gifts for making their first steps in the game easier and more enjoyable

Hope this helps. 

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,113 posts
8,680 battles
4 hours ago, HoH_Wolfblitz said:

Hello all,

As the title suggests, I'm new to Warships. I've seen a few references to invitation codes/links for this game. Is it possible for somebody to PM me one? (If this is not the right place to ask, I apologize. New to the forums and all that.) The one I saw said something about a tier 2 ship and the tier 5 Battleship Texas.

I played a few bot battles to get the feel for the game but stopped before I got too far. Seems like I have to be below service record level 5 otherwise I'm not eligible for the invitation, I think. At the moment, I'm service record level 4.

Many thanks!

-Wolfblitz

I am sending you the link BUT I think you are high Service Record.

https://playtogether.worldofwarships.com/invite/GMWoN0a

[SFBBW]
[SFBBW]
Members
48 posts
3,412 battles

Lol, give me a shout if you come back m8! I would enjoy gaming with you again!

Beta Testers
303 posts
8,267 battles

Just sign up again with new username and with referral link, no point on keeping old account with what is essentially zero progress.

Referral link:

https://playtogether.worldofwarships.com/invite/vdZGGJE

You should obtain Soviet cruiser Diana after playing your first battle - this is how you know referral link has worked.

You get USS Texas after playing your first battle in a tier 6 ship.

Edited by BunnyHerd

Sign in to follow this