You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.

7 comments in this topic

Members
1,343 posts
1,343 battles

Farewell Belfast~

Lover her or hate her Everyone deservers a farewell. 

My Tribute to the now departed Belfast, lets hope Wargaming treats her well right? :3  

If you haven't seen my drawing of Kutuzov then click this link! 

TgY5q9e.jpg

Compared to Kutuzov I didn't really have a solid idea when drawing Belfast. With Kutuzov I had a lot of visual information I could include into my drawing with Belfast this proved slightly more difficult. Drawing quality is better then Kutuzov, but its probably the same, I did mess up Belfast's hands more though. 

Nonetheless I managed to get it drawn, so lets talk about it.

Since Belfast was able to equip smoke, I have her holding a smoke grenade in her right hand. 

She also carries with her a British officers sword, don't know why I gave one to her, just felt like it. 

Space restricted me from adding in all her turrets so I gave her Hiei style turret mounts. 

Her character design was influenced more by the fact that I wanted something cute... then what she really plays like. Then again I don't have her... *Sobs* 

I also gave her a flag armband, influenced by the union jack on one of her in game model turrets. 

Her right arms features an arm bad with her name inscribed onto it. 

Her leg wear is based off the hull of Belfast. 

And that's about it~ 

Oh before I forget. 

I'm planning to write and draw a few cartoon strips featuring our departed light Cruisers. Kutuzov and Belfast. 

I don't have any solid plans just yet, But I want slice of life to be a theme of it. 

Not sure about what I should call the series... suggestions? 

• Cool 4

[ARRGG]
Members
4,731 posts
7,562 battles

Very nice drawing 

My Belfast and Kutuzof are still in play with both having 19 point Captains 

these 2 ships will be sold again I suspect on a limited basis and of course will pop up ocasionally in containers 

Alpha Tester
2,208 posts
7,240 battles

Azure Lane has a Belfast and its quite nice looking imo. I don't get why people are acting like the Belfast and Kutuzov are unusable now. Its sounds as ignorant as those who claimed DDs were dead after the removal of OWSF and guess what, they're still around firing behind islands or in smoke clouds etc.

Members
1,343 posts
1,343 battles
14 hours ago, EmperorMaxwell said:

Azure Lane has a Belfast and its quite nice looking imo. I don't get why people are acting like the Belfast and Kutuzov are unusable now. Its sounds as ignorant as those who claimed DDs were dead after the removal of OWSF and guess what, they're still around firing behind islands or in smoke clouds etc.

Well for me it was more about the looks of the ships, then their playstyle. I'm not a huge smoke fan. My playstyle tends to be a bit more dynamic. 

Thats not to say I wont use smoke, belive me, we've all be in situations in which smoke would have saved our ship. Plus I feel like camping in a smoke screen takes away the excitment of getting shot at~