You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
JDS_Mirai

[0.7.11] Initial DD~Torpedo Stage mod v.0.7.1 (Initial D Mod for IJN DD's)

25 comments in this topic

Members
87 posts
4,276 battles

[TORPEDOBEAT INTENSIFIES]

This all started as a request for some skins, but has kind of transformed into my very own and first modding monstrosity experience for WoWS, or any game for that matter... it currently focuses on simple ships skins + captain graphics for the IJN line of DD's + some UI stuff. Ship graphics are pretty flat colors as that's pretty much what they are like in the anime. I have added car emblems/decals/logos and sponsors where it would fit the skins as well, even if they might not be in the show (basically to make ships look a little less plain). It is a parody/homage after all... :D

Update:  November 30, 2018 for official patch [0.7.11]

I've now uploaded v.0.7.1 of my Initial DD~Torpedo Stage Mod (Initial D in WoWS ship skin+captains mod+various UI and graphic stuff). Download from any of the below links (260ish mb rar file).

MAIN DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/file/09cu3zpzd8wz6wd/Initial_DD_0.7.1_%5B0.7.11%5D_WIP.rar/file

LOGIN VIDEO (optional): http://www.mediafire.com/file/k2v217d4c35nvwn/Initial_DD_Login_Video.rar/file (2GB)

torpedobeat mod (optional), plays initial D music for torpedo warning (by Corias.. still works with current patch!): 

::WHAT IT INCLUDES SO FAR... (v.0.7.1)::

*17 custom skins for IJN DD's (Harekaze has 2, some premiums missing and still working on like Asashio, Kami sisters).

*23 custom captains graphics (will complete set soon).

*Custom UI graphics (lite for now), profile, campaign and some loading screen pics, in game alerts for various detection, and consumable buttons.

*Optional Login video + music (note: only works if you don't use the new WG launcher...as that thing auto logs you in and you'll miss seeing the video... it just freezes the video but you can kind of still hear the music... so please use the direct world of warships .exe if you want to see it! ..or you could just disconnect out in the port to return to login to see it.. or you can just watch it on youtube if you are lazy and don't want to download 2GB lol... the video is from the amazing "Save another day for me AMV" below... which never fails to hype me for some torpedo beats in game. :P 

Anyways... see below for some pictures of these features!

*Note: Everything is work in progress (WIP) slow and steady progress and subject to change as I improve my photoshop skills.*

[SHIP SKINS] (latest are pics below in this post, ignore the ones in the older posts as they were WIP! click to enlarge any image)

2rF1GYa.jpg2IsK7bb.jpg

QdPlXOE.jpgpoJKEZy.jpg

f5GpRNz.jpgUgtMic5.jpg

PGpYg6F.jpgVLVFcKa.jpg

wKYy6g8.jpgryEzKbb.jpg

mVXfaBG.jpggaPtTXF.jpg

urJuPai.jpgGbaQTbQ.jpg

uo0pb30.jpgrj3zNdZ.jpg

bxONUnE.jpg

*harekaze alternate camo (non weeb) is the same as T8 Kagero FC3S skin for a total of 3 options just for this bote!

NOTE*** -All camouflages of these ships have been made INVISIBLE so you can now use those camos on your ship so it doesnt affect the custom skin! (except for the torpedo turrets of course...see current issues below.)

[CURRENT ISSUES]

It's an early initial (heh) version of my skins so not everything is fully textured (like torpedo turrets, life boats etc.. all these are all still vanilla textures) but the main theme of the ship is there!  Also I'm quite a newbie at photoshop/graphic design so it's all pretty basic work. Also, some of the team logos I've found on the web, but some I had to make from scratch like the sponsor logos which may not be 100% correct to the anime, like the kanji's on the S13 skin (I'm not japanese) :P 

[CAPTAINS]

All captains (as of 0.7.1, will add more in next versions). 

imxfc6w.png

[VARIOUS UI STUFF]

*Best view in 4K if you want the header to look like that. It may shrink a little if viewing in lower resolutions...

fN3d1Bo.jpg

[ALERTS + CONSUMABLES BUTTONS]

ukp5f7f.png

[FUTURE PLANS] 

I want to add more car skins of course. Maybe other nations too with foreign cars but I don't know yet. Maybe more captains as well. Even more UI stuff maybe as I work it out *all pending my potato modding skills of course... so don't hold your breath waiting...* Also willing to take volunteers who can do extra things for this mod if you have time! so if you are any good with modding wows... be it graphics, sound or UI or anything else you think you can contribute with PM or post here to let me know, and let's make this mod great together! :D

[INSTALLATION]

Just unzip with winRAR or your favorite zip program, and copy the contents of zip into your res_mods in the "LASTEST VERSION" folder (it's "0.7.11" as of this post). If there is any issues with textures or file structure etc, be sure to let me know. I check the files before packing but sometimes I might miss something....

::ORIGINAL POST BELOW:: 

Anyone good at ship skinning can make some initial D paint schemes for some of our IJN DD's? I can imagine it should be fairly easy given how simple the schemes are...

Would really love to see;

-AE86 tofu shop panda

14741720744_b7e9f2f453_b.jpg

-RX7 FD yellow redsuns 

redsuns_by_sorayarecio-d4g646i.jpg

-RX7 FC white redsuns

266483d1194928848-fc-like-initial-d-fc_0

-s13 green akina speedstars

s13_silvia_by_unrealsmoker-d42exbt.jpg

-... and so on. :)

I am actually surprised no ones done such a mod yet given how popular the torpedobeat meme thing is... 

Edited by JDS_Mirai
mod version and screenshot/info update

Members
87 posts
4,276 battles

If there aren't any takers, I might try to attempt it myself when I have time... though my photoshop skills probably are a little to be desired. But I guess learning should be..  fun. :D

Edited by JDS_mirai

Members
87 posts
4,276 battles
6 minutes ago, Fog_Heavy_Cruiser_Takao said:

I'd like to see initial d captains

Thats a great idea. Though if I attempt to do this myself, it might be on the 'to do/learn list' after the ship schemes are done. :)

• Cool 1

[WAIFU]
Members
1,110 posts
6,050 battles
19 hours ago, JDS_mirai said:

Thats a great idea. Though if I attempt to do this myself, it might be on the 'to do/learn list' after the ship schemes are done. :)

Captains are much easier to do than ship skins. :Smile_hiding:

Members
87 posts
4,276 battles
2 hours ago, Captain_Delta said:

I can probably take a swing at an AE86 skin. Any particular ship you want to put it on?

-Cpt. Delta

Well, my highest tier IJN DD is the T6 Fubuki so maybe that one hehe.. but really unsure which Tier suits the Ae86 though but maybe that could be a decent starting place... :D

Cheers if you could help! I've Been trying to look into how to skin things but all the tutorials are old and outdated, so it is kind of frustrating trying to learn at the moment. I can't even find the .DDS files used for the textures anymore with the unpacker. :(

Edited by JDS_mirai

Members
87 posts
4,276 battles

Ok slowly learning to do this myself but I have started on the first ship skin.

Keisukes RX7 FD3S for the Tier 7 Akatsuki. 

9lkm3bX.jpg

This is the work in progress... but it is easier than I thought. Just need to find the turrets textures now etc... what do you all think?

Edited by JDS_mirai
  • Cool 1

Members
87 posts
4,276 battles
8 hours ago, Captain_Delta said:

mirai,

Is this more or less what you want? Do I need to change anything?

37588518430_4554f9f7c1_b.jpg

-Cpt. Delta

That looks fantastic and is pretty much what I have been looking for!

Truth is I've been working on an ae86 one myself (as I couldn't wait haha) but it doesn't look nearly as good as yours. 

Ok please share! can't wait to take her for a spin. :D

Edited by JDS_mirai

Members
87 posts
4,276 battles

Well, here is my amateur version of the panda AE86 scheme (still learning photoshop)...

I did it for the Tier 4 Isokaze though so it's a little different. 

Added:

-Panda scheme

-Fujiwara Tofu Shop text

-Toyota Sprinter Trueno and Apex Twin Cam 16 badging on rear.

Problems:

-Having trouble finding the miscellaneous textures for the curved tubes, lifeboats etc.. so probably leave it like this for now. Personally I think it still looks decent.

8wO9F81.jpg

pbuysBP.jpg

SuH0krx.jpg

R4uxiGy.jpg

mRlvWEw.jpg

Updates on the Keisuke's FD RX7/Akatsuki... 

Added:

-Colored primary guns same yellow color.

-Mirrored text (I dont think it's mirrored in the anime but looks far better like this and less plain in game)

Problems:

-Cant find the torpedo turret textures, it says it is 610mm triple tubes/Type 90 mod 1 in game but I tried every '610mm' dds texture in the japan folder but can't find them, I have an inkling suspicion that it is sharing the same file from another ship or from another class, or even another nations ship altogether... I am far too lazy to search and edit hundreds of files just to find it, so  I am leaving as it is for now unless someone can help me find them.

SXQLPJD.jpg

bz4rz8Q.jpg

18PllUe.jpg

YF3IhkL.jpg

Also, I still don't mind others chipping in (its still a request afterall!) on more initial d ships if they can help! 

Will update this post when there is more progress or when I have download links (for those that want my shoddy work haha!)

Edited by JDS_mirai
  • Cool 1

Members
87 posts
4,276 battles
16 hours ago, Captain_Delta said:

Those look nice! Here the link to the files.

-Capt. Delta

Cheers mate. It really looks great in game! Also sussing out the .dds file you edited lol to see if I can improve on any of my own. Really like how you did the black colored floor decks its like the AE86's black bonnet. ;)

Also, I've now uploaded v.0.1 of my Initial D Ship Skins here for those that want it as they are right now here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/s1cosq0164efyho/WoWS_InitialD_Ship_Skins_V.0.1.7z

What's included:

-Tier 4 Isokaze (Takumi's Sprinter Trueno AE86 skin)

-Tier 7 Akatsuki (Keisuke's RX7 FD3S Skin)

-All camoflages of these ships have been made invisible so you can now use those camos on your ship so it doesnt affect the custom skin! (except the torpedo turrets of course...)

-Also included a carbon like turrets for Akatsuki main guns optional if you want to use them instead of all yellow guns.

::INSTALLATION::

Just unzip with 7zip, and copy the 'content' folder into your latest game directory (0.6.12.01 as of this post).

Have fun guys, will try to do some more if I'm not too busy!

Edited by JDS_mirai

Members
87 posts
4,276 battles

Updating mod to V.0.2b http://www.mediafire.com/file/qc9zqe0upmgcae1/InitialD_ship_skins_V.0.2b.7z

Added- (sorry if the pictures are a little washed out in color, as I don't own the ships anymore, and this is what it looks like if your preview them in the port).

-Tier 5 Mutsuki (Iketani's Nissan Silvia S13 skin)

hauEN2L.jpg

4zAXJgxr.jpg

-Tier 6 Fubuki (Takeshi's BNR32 GTR Skyline skin)

T0Tboyt.jpg

qyO7dnL.jpg

J8yf57M.jpg

But next, I'll probably start on Mako's Sileighty (Minekaze) and Ryosuke's FC3S RX7 (Kagero) next.

Edited by JDS_mirai
spelling and new pics

Members
87 posts
4,276 battles

Progress on Mako/Sayuki's Impact Blue Sileighty for the T5 Minekaze.

Added:

-Blue and Gold Paint scheme (might be a little too much gold at this point haha.. but I kind of like it and most of it is under the waterline anyways...)  with IMPACT BLUE logo.

-Mako and Sayuki weeb/waifu graphics on the rear sides (experimental, unsure if I want to add characters to the sides of ships yet. What do people think? yay or nay? or just keep it simple and stylish? :D)

9AO9KqHr.jpg

IWnI54Tr.jpg

g9d79Jm.jpg

BmDeCv3.jpg

aphP6sF.jpg

More Progress:

Added:

- Ryosuke's White FC3S Redsuns Skin (color is a little washed out as I don't own this ship right now but should be OK if you own it. Tell me if the white is 'white' enough...)

b912lQe.jpg

3vPLvQx.jpg

mrw7RTt.jpg

bqj6BRt.jpg

Will upload v.0.3 with these 2 new skins soon!

EDIT** and v.0.3 IS FINISHED.

Update Notes:

-Added 2 new ship skins as previewed above in this post, Mako's/Sayuki's Sileighty and Ryosuke's RX7 FC3S. (Unfortunately the waifu graphics didn't make it as I decided to keep it simple and 'uniform' for the whole mod. :P )

-Fixed a couple small issues with text alignment, size etc.

-Gave most of the ship skins their vanilla brown woodplank decks back. Before they were kind of the same color as the whole skin. I think they look better like this.

EDIT** updated to v.0.3b (small hotfix)

Update Notes: 29/10/17

-Fixed a couple small graphical issues.

-Re-done Mako's Sileighty skin and re-positioned and gave it a smaller impact blue logo. Also the top of the chimney stacks are back to black color (personally after playing it for abit I thought the ship had too much gold). More pics on changes on OP post!

CTrRQ5q.jpg

EDIT** updated to v.0.3d (stealth fix from 0.3c) here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/mao3526qwsz2m5a/InitialD_ship_skins_V.0.3d.7z

PICS IN OP ALL UPDATED to current version of ships

Update Notes: 30/10/17

-Went through all the 6 ships and added new emblems/decals/car badges and adjusted older ones as needed to look better... as some ships look kind of sparse like the sil80, so it got new turbo decals based on the s13/180sx series.

-Carbon fibre roof for the Ae86 (I tried to make the front part of the hull carbon but it is not showing.. probably some lighting issue i'd have to change... but on the roof just looks as good!)

-Edited the green to be abit brighter like the anime for the S13 skin and chinmey stacks darker.

-Unfogged T8 Kagero's/Ryosuke's FC3S Windows
-Fixed black smog to top of chimney stacks to Kagero/Ryosukes FC3S skin.
-Added small mazda boxed logo next to RX7 on rear on T8 Kagero.
-Color change to red for TURBOII logo on Kagero.
-Added an alternative Akagi Redsuns logo to the from of the bridge tower of Kagero.
-Made T7 Akatsuki's Efini badges on the rear end more pronounced so it doesn't look as flat.
-Replaced Sil80's Silvia back text to Sileighty text (don't have the real font but its close enough...)
-S13's black silvia text to grey color like in real life.
-S13's S badge added on rear.

-More minor graphics fixes/changes cant remember everything... orz

Ok thats it.. all the quality of life improvements for awhile as I am now fairly happy with all 6 ships!

But as usual, if there are any issues please let me know...  abit stumped on where to go next with this ship skin mod with what other car skins from the show. I was thinking Bunta's WRX as the ultimate for our T10 Shimakaze heh...

C379lSCWcAAyTUF.jpg

yay or nay?

Edited by JDS_mirai
version update

Members
87 posts
4,276 battles

Update Notes: 5/11/17

Updated to V.0.4a... added new skins below. All photo's in OP updated to reflect newest versions of ship skins.

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/file/6t78mises9yal4i/InitialD_ship_skins_V.0.4a.7z

Patch notes:

v.0.4a 

-Added Itsuki's AE85 Levin Akina Speedstars skin for T2 Umikaze.
-Added Shingo's EG6 Civic Night Kids skin for T3 Wakatake.
-Added Mako/Sayuki flag decals to the sides of the Minekaze.
-Enhanced the Impact Blue Logo by a factor of 2, kind of looked faded before.
-Added Chassis code of all cars to front/side of all ships (example EG6, BNR32, S13 etc...)
-Cleaned a few minor graphical issues.

Enjoy.

Next version likely out next weekend... I got another two more cars in mind. :D

Edited by JDS_mirai

Members
87 posts
4,276 battles

Progress on V.0.5 this weekend!

-Added Kenta's S14 Silvia Redsuns skin for T6b Hatsuharu

-Added Kyoichi's EVO III Lancer Emperor skin for T7b Shiratsuyu (still working on trying to find the gun textures... soon).

-Added the initial set of Commander pictures (includes Takumi, Itsuki, Iketani and  couple more others).

:Progress pictures: 

S14 Silvia Redsuns skin for T6b Hatsuharu

ZYkT4HI.jpg

EVO III Lancer Emperor skin for T7b Shiratsuyu

evhHUs6.jpg

NEW Captain pictures! (working out how to do the names at the moment, so work in progress and probably will be for v.0.6..)

vJ085Ns.jpg

tCidqHe.jpg

OQuL9dS.jpg

ldVBNtI.jpg

edit* .....and v.0.5 is live for download! http://www.filedropper.com/initialdmodv05b

-Also as an extra, I've added Tomoyuki's Todo School Honda Civic Type R for T8b Akizuki as bonus! 

o48Wd7V.jpg

5oJ34Tv.jpg

Now, just the T9 Yugumo and T10 Shimakaze is left to go and the shipset will be done...hopefully I can work on v.0.6 next weekend! :D

EDIT: UPDATED TO VERSION v.0.5b (due to a shared turret issue with vanilla ships like Shimakaze, Yugumo, Harekaze...  I left the Shiratusyu, Akizuki for now without gun textures): 

choose one:

mediafire download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/xhr7zim01kf2vlv/InitialD_mod_V.0.5b.7z

filedropper download: http://www.filedropper.com/initialdmodv05b

EDIT2: Shamelessly stolen and changed the mod name to "Initial DD~Torpedo Stage" which was a shitpost I saw on reddit a few months ago. I think it is a good pun and name for the mod! :D

Edited by JDS_mirai
hotfix added

Members
87 posts
4,276 battles

Updated to V.0.6!

PATCH NOTES

-v.0.6

-More commander graphics added.
-Added Bunta's Subaru WRX STi GC8 for T10 Shimakaze with fictional sponsor logos I made up as his car is pretty plain. Just fits all the other cars skins that all have logos. Tried to add a little humor to them... :D
-Added Ryuji/Zero's 350Z Z33 skin from Team Spiral for T9 Yugumo. Again, added some sponsors logos for same reason as it's otherwise ordinary as well.
-Cleaned up existing commander graphic outlines to be less cut and paste/jagged.
-Blackened the turrets of Yugumo and Shimakaze. Not much I can do as they share turret textures so cant be uniform in color, so black is next best. This also makes Harekaze guns black as well which is unavoidable.

Okay that's the main IJN non prem lines now completed. Sorry for being a week late as I've been busy IRL and also lacked motivation. Not sure if there will be a v.0.7 for awhile as I need to plan where I need to go from here... whether to branch out into new things like UI, or even to continue the mod itself.... /shrug 

Anyways until then... whenever...

Oops heres's the new download link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/f9d14qp51vr79hd/InitialD_mod_V.0.6.7z

Edit* 11/30/17 : Checked for official patch 0.6.14.0 and all appears to work correctly.

Edited by JDS_mirai

Members
87 posts
4,276 battles

shameless bump for 0.6.14.1

v.0.6b (small update)

-Added missing Hatsuharu Hull B skin option as I realized it doesn't share same texture file like the others. It's my highest on this line for the IJN so I can't preview some Hulls in game if I dont have ship, so if there are anymore missing Hull B, C etc skins please let me know. I'm rather lazy to unpack all texture files to see for myself lol (comp is also super slow)...

Download link:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/s8iuipm1b0xbz15/InitialD_mod_V.0.6b.7z

Other than that no other real updates as I've been playing the game more than trying to learn to mod some more. :3

Edited by JDS_mirai

Members
87 posts
4,276 battles

Back from the dead.. sorry for the wait! (if anyone even cares or reads this lol!)

v.0.7 (UI, graphics and login video)

-Added various new UI stuff, login video+music, backgrounds for profile and campaign, in game alerts for detection, consumable icon graphics. Hopefully more to come as I figure more stuff out!!

fN3d1Bo.jpg

ukp5f7f.png

So yeah things moving slowly... I'm trying to get back into the swing of things... NOTE there are no new ship skins in this update but I am looking to add new IJN skins for unfinished ships premiums Harekaze, Asashio and the gunbotes: Kitakaze and Harugumo ...eventually...  I just need to decide what cars, if you have any ideas let me know please! Stay tuned. Also, I've split the new login video into a separate download since it is kind of big at 2GB. Purely optional and not needed for the mod, but if you want the fulll experience... 

Download v.0.7: http://www.mediafire.com/file/bndguff4g45gzbg/Initial_DD_0.7_%5B0.7.10.1%5D_WIP.rar/file (260MB)

Download login video: http://www.mediafire.com/file/k2v217d4c35nvwn/Initial_DD_Login_Video.rar/file (2GB)

EDIT: thanks mods for the revival! :)

Edited by JDS_Mirai
thx moderators
  • Cool 1

Members
87 posts
4,276 battles

I have some bad news and some good news....

I'll start off with the bad...

I've run into a bit of a problem while extracting both premiums IJN's Harekaze, Asashio... and also even the Kagero dds texture files which share the hull with Harekaze.. for some god of a reason the resolutions are now extremely small at 512x512, which makes it impossible to add small emblems/logos in photoshop without it distorting/pixelated in game. This is weird because I remember the textures files being much much larger when i modded these files a year ago.  I then opened the Kitakaze and Harugumo .dds files and the resolutions are much bigger and as I remembered as they should be. So unless I stuffed something in extracting them, or WG shrunk them for god knows why... so that means I can't work on the Harekaze or Asashio unfortunately for now or any IJN prems like the Kamikaze line which seem to have the same issue as well. I can however for the time being just re-use the custom T7 Skin (Ryosuke's Mazda RX7 FC3S) I made earlier for at least  the Harekaze since it's same ship anyways. It's unfortunate that I don't have .PSD file to edit the original Kagero .dds file anymore as I lost it in a HDD replacement. I could try editing the the modded fc3s kagero skin but it's not ideal and would require alot of work to re-edit the edit.... or perhaps I'll try to find someone who has the old file...but we will see... but for now these ships are not a priority. If anyone reads this has the file please PM or post here to let me know I can have it! :D

The good news, is of course the Kitakaze and Harugumo as I said above.. are workable. So prepare for those in short order. I have a car floating in my head for one of them and I think people would be happy with it. But to put it for T9  Kitakaze or T10  Harugumo is the dilemma I'm facing...

Edited by JDS_Mirai

Members
87 posts
4,276 battles

Ok managed to sort out the Harekaze at least. I guess it became a priority after all lol! (my favorite and most played ship)

Here is a mock up of  the new skin for it. Its based on the NA6 Mazda MX-5 Roadster.

Very much a WIP right now but unsure if I like the custom decals with the cute bear at the moment. Still probably play around a little more with this one. Unsure if I also want another reddish color skin too lol. I think I already have like 3 or 4 red ships.... But there's a red MX-5 in the show and that's the only reason why I went with it for now, but at this point I think I may just branch out with another color to mix it up (since I'm doing custom decals anyways that aren't in the show since the 350z) and all the main ships are now represented, so why the heck not? But if there are any ideas or requests still please let me know... otherwise I will keep doing my own thing.. and keep talking to myself... :*(

Et5h8GR.jpgeZCGjtV.jpg

The next days work... I think I like the JDM meme theme much more as it reminds me of the car culture abit more...  also added some carbon fibre bits to the roof, front hood and rear boot to set things off abit. I have no idea how to get rid of the "shine" on the carbon, its probably another file I have to learn to edit... so going to leave it as it is for now... still looks good imo... I think this could be the final look with a few more adjustments...

drpyhSB.jpg

I also created Toru Suetsugu's Seven Star Leaf team decal since there was no official logo.. I think it looks decent. I suck at creating original stuff so I try to be minimalistic as possible so I don't overdo things.

tW7Hyie.jpg

RR5uxLi.jpg5vzDxCl.jpg

The good thing about the Harekaze is that it has multiple skins/camo's so I can add at least 3 different skins for it. The one I used for the Cat camo is the limited edition British Racing Green color which is only on the NA6CE's (i think), so if you don't like the JDM decals or the carbon fibre bling, you can use this one for a more clean look... I've added creamy color accents just like the real car has for its interior... overall I really dig this color theme!

CNbw7lV.jpg00b3SG2.jpg

I'll probably leave the 3rd skin (the normal non HSF skin) as Ryosuke's FC3S skin I did earlier just in case people want to play as him and don't have a Kagero anymore.

Anyways, I'm working hard on including these and alot more for v.0.8... so watch this space for updates!

Edited by JDS_Mirai
more WIP pics

Members
87 posts
4,276 battles
On 11/19/2018 at 5:35 AM, godofmachines said:

Image result for eurobeat intensifies gif

:)

Updated for 0.7.11 (sorry for lateness, I haven't had much time to work on this mod... and I seem to be bumped back into archived again...)

Initial DD 0.7.1 patch details

Skins for 3 more botes...

- Harekaze skins (JDM, FC3S and MX5 british racing green) *replaces premium, alternate premium and cat camo so select what you like!)

rj3zNdZ.jpgbxONUnE.jpg

-Kitakaze  skin (blue Honda S2000)

GbaQTbQ.jpg

-Harugumo skin (purple Toyota Supra)

uo0pb30.jpg

-removed torpedobeats mod as I couldnt get permission or an answer from mod creator (if you want it go here to DL 

Other than those new skins nothing really new. I've still got Asashio, Kamikaze sisters/Fujin left as far as I know of IJN DD's left).) It might be awhile before i add these ones if ever, as I mentioned before the texture files once ripped are way to low resolution to do anything right now....

Downloadhttp://www.mediafire.com/file/09cu3zpzd8wz6wd/Initial_DD_0.7.1_%5B0.7.11%5D_WIP.rar/file

Edited by JDS_Mirai