You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
zuga_01

How many times Perth was on sale?

12 comments in this topic

[BLOME]
Members
945 posts
6,469 battles

WG announced that they removed Belfast, Kutuzov and Perth from sale permanently. But when was Perth on sale in the first place? Wargaming wiki page says Perth was on sale in 18 November 2016. That's almost a year. I don't remember it being sold in the premium shop. Or was it?

[NMKJT]
Members
2,720 posts
Just now, zuga_01 said:

WG announced that they removed Belfast, Kutuzov and Perth from sale permanently. But when was Perth on sale in the first place? Wargaming wiki page says Perth was on sale in 18 November 2016. That's almost a year. I don't remember it being sold in the premium shop. Or was it?

WG announced that Belfast and Kutuzov were removed permanently, but Perth is expected to make a return to the shop in the future. 

• Cool 1

[BLOME]
Members
945 posts
6,469 battles
24 minutes ago, Destroyer_Suzukaze said:

WG announced that Belfast and Kutuzov were removed permanently, but Perth is expected to make a return to the shop in the future. 

15 minutes ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

I only real it being sold once. But it is not removed permanently like the other two.

Ok thanks both.

[HELLS]
Members
1,702 posts
15,518 battles

One time. Two week window. Removed afterwards. I got mine Day 1. i don't play it enough because there is nothing do do with her if you are grinding other ships and she is a loner at this point, other than paying doubloons to free up her XP. If HMAS Vampire comes into the mix at Tier 5 (as rumor has it) as a Commonwealth ship, then it makes sense to use her as a trainer and grind a 10-point DD captain in her. Wait and see is my advice. She may come back if the DD premium is close to release at some point. She is a decent CL if played properly, even with the smoke nerf.

• Cool 1

[DETN8]
[DETN8]
Members
1,662 posts
16,315 battles

It was sold at least twice. I bought mine shortly before the last ranked season.

[TNG-D]
Members
108 posts
818 battles

I predicted she would dominate ranked and she did. That's what she's good at. Not sure how  the smoke nerf will hurt her. 

[5IN]
Members
67 posts
13,966 battles
1 hour ago, zuga_01 said:

Perth was also for sale on the UK / Soviet weekend in June, it's a fun ship. A couple friends and I have done a three Perth division, it's hilarious trying to take turns smoking and staying in the smoke. We did epicenter once where we just sailed into the center and set up shop. The red team couldn't get close to the cap without us sinking them. Perth Division OP 

on the other hand it's very fragile and everyone loves to shoot at the Perth. It's very easy to screw up and get deleted with a single salvo from just about anything. 

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/shiplomatic-immunity/

Edited by TAM_OH

[HINON]
Modder, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

Perth has been on sale at least twice. Once within half a year.

[AHOY_]
Beta Testers
6,486 posts
3,435 battles

Twice. Launch day for 2 weeks, and either a week-long or weekend sale during Ranked earlier this year, alongside several other T6 Premiums.