Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
infantilic

No camo resupply for credits, just doublloons

7 comments in this topic

[LOU1]
Members
3,047 posts
8,134 battles

What ship is that for?  3000 doubloons seems like permanent camo that you only buy once.

My client shows the Type 1 and 2 that seem to be on discount at 3000 silver and, there are the Type 6 for 20 doubloons (discount) and Type 59 for 125 doubloons that have to be resupplied.

Edited by ExploratorOne

[N-W-T]
Members
10 posts
10,297 battles

All my ships camos with the exception of Bismark, now require 3000 or more doubloons for resupply, starting with type 1, detectability, type 2 dispersion both 3000 doubloons, type 5 9000, I don't have either amount so camo is removed 

camo.PNG

Edited by infantilic

[N-W-T]
Members
10 posts
10,297 battles

Am I brain dead????? It is credits, had resupply using in game currency  checked but it removed camo, like I asked, and now I'll answer, I am brain dead.

Members
9,975 posts
12 minutes ago, infantilic said:

Am I brain dead????? It is credits, had resupply using in game currency  checked but it removed camo, like I asked, and now I'll answer, I am brain dead.

Happens. On sale gives it a different look.

Members
1,844 posts
17,666 battles

Yeah...I lost 3000 doubloon last time while stocking up by purchasing the 3000 credit ones on all my ships...because of the Bismarck's extra premium camos due to Bismarck event I accidently bought the 3000 doubloon camo for it because the 3000 credit 1 is usually in the 3rd slot on every other ship...funny your confusion was in relation to the Bismarck also.

Even though there is a 3 time refund for accidental doubloon mistakes in some instances it doesn't apply to camo purchase snafus...don't have $ to buy doubloons so it took me almost a year to save those 4511 doubloons up...now I'm all the way back down to 1511...really wanted a T10 camo...was so close. Nobody's fault but my own but the intentional look of credit sales to doubloon icons kinda blows...like REALLY windy.

Sign in to follow this