You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
robLove

Revolution Mission Not Tracking Progress

4 comments in this topic

[D-S-T]
Members
55 posts

I'm not receiving credit for battles that meet mission criteria.  Specifically the first stage of "Revolution is My Name".  I have screen caps of the completed random battle results if you need to see them.  I would like this issue resolved.

regards,

Rob Love

Perth_2144_baseXP_1.png

Perth_2144_baseXP_2.png

[LOU1]
Members
3,072 posts
8,161 battles

That's only 1429 base XP, which is not enough if you are trying for the 1600 base XP.  It is listed clearly on the second after battle screen.  You can also see it on the left of the fourth after battle screen (your second screen shot).  It is on the left, non-premium side, under received.

Base XP does not include any modifiers, such as, premium, flags, and camo.

Also, support does not respond to the forum, only to tickets submitted through Support.

Edited by ExploratorOne

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,827 posts
9,948 battles
1 hour ago, ExploratorOne said:

That's only 1429 base XP, which is not enough if you are trying for the 1600 base XP.  It is listed clearly on the second after battle screen.  You can also see it on the left of the fourth after battle screen (your second screen shot).  It is on the left, non-premium side, under received.

Base XP does not include any modifiers, such as, premium, flags, and camo.

Also, support does not respond to the forum, only to tickets submitted through Support.

He right you know !!

It base XP, B A S E .......

[TWBNS]
[TWBNS]
Beta Testers
17 posts
6,176 battles

I think there is still a problem as I completed the first 2 stages in the earlier weeks and I came in this morning and I lost all progress.  So I started over, won a battle to progress "Children of the revolution" (Random battle) and am not getting credit for it either.

Restarted the game and got my progress back - still lost all the other work I did, but at least I didn't lose the 2 weeks....