Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
vikingno2

Yes another KHAB post

9 comments in this topic

[ES]
Members
166 posts
13,994 battles

I find myself playing two types of games lately

One, World of Warships

Two, Kill the Khab because if you don't the game is over. 

• Cool 2

[ES]
Members
166 posts
13,994 battles

I play everything but CVs, ignore everything and Kill the KHAB or you lose 8 times out if 10 its stupid for a DD to effect the game so much. 

• Cool 1

[WOLF1]
Members
619 posts
12,934 battles
15 minutes ago, vikingno2 said:

I play everything but CVs, ignore everything and Kill the KHAB or you lose 8 times out if 10 its stupid for a DD to effect the game so much. 

Well the problem is nobody focus fires ships one by one.  The team that does wins, the team that doesn't almost always loses doesn't matter the ship.  Why do you think steamrolls happen so often in this game one team works together the other doesn't.  A khab can go down quickly just like any other ship when multiple ships are firing on it, a little harder to hit but can be sunk just the same.

• Cool 1

Members
1,458 posts
12,328 battles

Wish I could pin wins and losses on just one ship, but that is not what I am seeing.  Khab is a priority target, but I don't wet myself when I see one or two on the red team....though there was this division of three Khabs this one time that showed what they can do in the hands of experts.... they took over one side of the map without any help.

[MIA-A]
[MIA-A]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,052 posts
7,776 battles

If you cannot focus the Khabarovsk you deserve to lose.

[LEGIO]
Members
2,991 posts
5,408 battles

I hate fighting Khabs, one time I was up against one in my DmitriDonkey and even with those 180mm railguns I was having trouble hitting the thing and when I did hit it the damage was lackluster. After about 5 minutes I finally caused a detonation which spared me another 5 minutes of agony as we slowly whittled each others health down.

Beta Testers
398 posts
9,353 battles

Apart from playing in a DD, I just find the Khab annoying now, shoot at it when it's around but not over other more important targets ,ie DD's that can actually do what DD's are supposed to do. It seems to have little affect on a games outcome lately. Just my 2 cents...

Sign in to follow this