Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CaptGodzillaPig

Leaned up my port today.. Bonanaza

8 comments in this topic

Members
2,877 posts
5,187 battles

I am probably an idiot and most know this, but I finally, after 2 years, went and cleaned out my port today.  Sold off some ships I never use etc.  The main thing was this..  The amount of signals and camo I had equipped on ships just sitting idle in my port.  I think I added 10-20 very useful signals to my inventory that had been just sitting on ships I never use.  Same with Camo.  Got back some old Gamerscon and some other really good camo.   For some reason I seem to be able to to dismount modules for free ( no dubs) and also re spec captains for free.  Clan thing?   I don't know what that is all about, but I reset skills on about 15 captains for no cost and sent them to reserve.  The rest I just dismissed. 

Final tally was about 30 mil in credits from ship sales and a huge boost to my signal and camo inventory.  Yay.  Who knew....  It was all just sitting there. 

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,843 posts
1,332 battles
6 minutes ago, CaptGodzillaPig said:

For some reason I seem to be able to to dismount modules for free ( no dubs) and also re spec captains for free.  Clan thing?   I don't know what that is all about, but I reset skills on about 15 captains for no cost and sent them to reserve.  The rest I just dismissed. . 

18th to 20th, I think?  Check the news page on worldofwarships.com

Edited by mavfin87

Members
2,877 posts
5,187 battles
4 minutes ago, knice_destroyer said:

Not a clan thing its a week long special they are running.

Ok wasn't sure..  There was a little tag line that said clan bonus.  I hadn't heard anything one way or the other.  Either way it was a good way to reset skills on a bunch of captains I may use later for whatever.

[WOLF1]
Members
619 posts
12,934 battles
Just now, CaptGodzillaPig said:

Ok wasn't sure..  There was a little tag line that said clan bonus.  I hadn't heard anything one way or the other.  Either way it was a good way to reset skills on a bunch of captains I may use later for whatever.

Most definitely was nice for a change.

[PVE]
Members
1,606 posts
6,757 battles

Yep...people tend to forget about all the coin they have sitting in their inventory.

Beta Testers
2,580 posts
4,699 battles

Don't forget to clear out Inventory of old A hulls, rangefinders etc

(rare in this game but if you are going to sell & then later buy back a current ship best to keep the stock stuff so you can demount the upgrades before selling)

Sign in to follow this