Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
FindingMeOverloadsPortUI

[Mod Request] Can somebody make a training room mod which enables CW mode?

10 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
1,792 posts
7,896 battles

As the title says, I just checked training room in 6.12 but it doesn't have CW mode as an option. So I thought maybe some of modders here could find a way out to enable it.

Many clans are probably trying different tactics and builds for CW but only way to try them properly is testing them live at CW which could risk loosing points. A training room mod which enables CW mode would be a lot helpful for that.

EDIT:

NVM, there is CW mode

Edited by Treediagram

[O7]
Beta Testers
20 posts
10,440 battles

Training most certainly does have the CW option, its at the bottom. it says something like "Clans Domination Tournament". You most likely had a map not used in CBs selected.

Edited by MF_Jones83
  • Cool 2

Beta Testers
1,483 posts
8,969 battles
4 minutes ago, Ghostdog1355 said:

Hate to sound real ignorant here but what is the CW reference?

CW is "technically" the wrong acronym.  It is a hold over from WoT, and it is short for "Clan Wars."  Clan Wars in WoT involved control of areas on a global map via battles between clans on select game maps.  WoWS' version is much simpler and does not involve a global map, as I understand it, so they opted for the term "Clan Battles" instead.  As such, the appropriate acronym would be "CB."  However, too many people are used to CW for Clan Wars, so expect that both the terms and acronyms will be used interchangeably.

[CVA16]
Members
2,751 posts
6,397 battles
Just now, Sotaudi said:

CW is "technically" the wrong acronym.  It is a hold over from WoT, and it is short for "Clan Wars."  Clan Wars in WoT involved control of areas on a global map via battles between clans on select game maps.  WoWS' version is much simpler and does not involve a global map, as I understand it, so they opted for the term "Clan Battles" instead.  As such, the appropriate acronym would be "CB."  However, too many people are used to CW for Clan Wars, so expect that both the terms and acronyms will be used interchangeably.

Thanks, just when I thought I had all the acronyms down.

Beta Testers
1,483 posts
8,969 battles
1 minute ago, Ghostdog1355 said:

That would be JWITIHATAD.  :Smile_teethhappy:

[CVA16]
Members
2,751 posts
6,397 battles
8 minutes ago, Sotaudi said:

That would be JWITIHATAD.  :Smile_teethhappy:

That's good, took me about 2 minutes to figure it out. Think I'll play something else tonight!

Beta Testers
1,483 posts
8,969 battles
15 minutes ago, Ghostdog1355 said:

That's good, took me about 2 minutes to figure it out. Think I'll play something else tonight!

Yeah, I was afraid it might not be obvious at first, but I had faith in you. :Smile_great:

Beta Testers
1,792 posts
7,896 battles
1 hour ago, MF_Jones83 said:

Training most certainly does have the CW option, its at the bottom. it says something like "Clans Domination Tournament". You most likely had a map not used in CBs selected.

Oh... silly me, I should have checked every map. Thanks :)

[NMKJT]
Members
2,729 posts
2 hours ago, Ghostdog1355 said:

Yup, WG at it's finest. In WOT 7v7 clan battles are called skirmishes just to add more confusion. Two clan teams and a map, no territory control

Sign in to follow this