Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ramsalot

AN OCTOBER REVOLUTION event reset bug?

8 comments in this topic

Members
1,697 posts
7,233 battles

Well, I have completed the last mission and it did award me the ship, so it does work.  The mission UI is still bugged, as it is only showing the 3rd step of third mission completed.

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,179 posts
18,924 battles

I had the same yesterday but I could finish the mission. If you finish the mission but get no message that the ship was added just check the port.

Is a bug that is up for 2 months now. Old mission come back again and again.

[MIA-A]
Members
2,124 posts
6,790 battles

My event progress was reset as well last night.

I was in the process of completing the 1600xp mission, got 2500 base xp, and then when I was back I was forced to start the base missions again.

It's unfortunate but I don't really know what I can do about it. I obviously was not screenshotting that I had completed the preceding missions. Should I be filing a support ticket? Or what?

Beta Testers
12 posts
3,484 battles

I was on the final part to get the ship i only needed to win 2 more battles and be in the top 5 but now the whole appears to have reset although it is still giving me credit so anyone know whats going on?

Update: It still gave me the ship after i finished but the mission is still there 

Fail.PNG

Edited by Lando4444

[OPEC]
Members
946 posts
5,108 battles

I have done the 1,600 base XP requirements multiple times on the last mission, but it is not counting.  Must have the same kind of bug happening...

Sign in to follow this