You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
zproxy

Request Halloween skin for regular ships

15 comments in this topic

[FALCO]
Members
890 posts
16,344 battles

Hello colleagues
Hollowen's gameplay is very fun and the skins are great I wanted to ask if anyone can get them or know how to get, them for use in regular boats. Share them here, or explain how to extract them from WoWs
Thank you very much, Best greetings and good luck  :Smile_honoring:

MAo9MO8.jpg

Pjxipja.jpg

S48scWQ.jpg

• Cool 1

[-K-]
Members
663 posts
6,976 battles

They already made it happen as a permanent camo for Nikolai. The cost was 4000 doubloons, but JUST LOOK AT IT. lol

shot-17.10.19_00.17.18-0229.jpg

[HINON]
Supertester
19,240 posts
12,789 battles

More will be coming.

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Modder, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

The PT confirmed at least the low tier ones get it, though the method is unknown, if you have a Nikolai you can purchase Rasputin's camo on that.

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
7,176 battles
15 minutes ago, Doomlock said:

The PT confirmed at least the low tier ones get it, though the method is unknown, if you have a Nikolai you can purchase Rasputin's camo on that.

Oh I'm so exited.

[CVA16]
Members
2,751 posts
6,411 battles

Wow, that would be real nice. Like the Jackal. Would fit my Arizona even though it's not the same ship.

[CK5]
Members
806 posts
6,586 battles

On an almost related subject, I find the current sale of 2017 Halloween camo a bit underwhelming for the price.  Even getting the discounted 200 unit bundle results in a price of .185 per unit for only a 100% XP bonus.  That isn't much benefit for the price.  

[HINON]
Modder, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles
8 minutes ago, Ghostdog1355 said:

Wow, that would be real nice. Like the Jackal. Would fit my Arizona even though it's not the same ship.

It's just a per ma camo for the particular ship I'm afraid. Blade for Wakatake, Jackal for Nassau, Igor for St. Louis. ( I may have flipped the Nassau and St Louis ones accidentally)

[NERO]
Members
3,542 posts

They are adding more? Awesome! Is there a list of what all the Halloween ships are, last year and the new ones for this year? Would be nice to confirm if you have them or not just in case they get the camo. 

[IRISH]
Members
368 posts
7,194 battles

I'm in Absolute support of this..please allow us to keep these Halloween camo'd ships...and ports...it increases the awesomeness 100 Fold...

Conversely, allow us to mount these camos on the ships in game IE (Derpitz, Lexington, chapayev). But 4k is too much..the more reasonable 1k like for the USS Texas Murica camo I think should suffice.

[FALCO]
Members
890 posts
16,344 battles

I did something similar. but only a paint job, nothing compared to these hallowen skins. :cap_look: We need someone who knows how to extract these skin from the game

wdhYzjk.jpg

dmPoViG.jpg

[SLOTH]
[SLOTH]
Members
63 posts
5,181 battles

during the PT you could get friendly ship skins (both events) from containers for completing the defense event (star based I think). You couldn't get all of them though (not enough containers) so it may be changed.

[FALCO]
Members
890 posts
16,344 battles
On 23/10/2017 at 9:21 AM, dukelego said:

Durante el PT, puedes obtener pieles de barco amigables (ambos eventos) desde contenedores para completar el evento de defensa (basado en una estrella, creo). Sin embargo, no se pudieron obtener todos (no hay suficientes contenedores) por lo que se puede cambiar.

You're right colleague, I think WG. put the pumpkin containers in the store so that you try luck until you get them all

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/thegatehasopened/

[FYL]
[FYL]
Alpha Tester
109 posts
12,027 battles

Yes you can get them in the store, but I just want all of them in a mod/skin style format, ie other players wouldn't see it, but on your own game all of those ships would appear as the Halloween versions with the mod applied. I could probably do it but mynw comp I lost  "unpacker" files... guess time to dig through major renegade's posts for that again...

Any modder that does this stuff more on the regular would probably be a snap, I'm sure it's just an xml thing... wish I knew more how to deal w that stuff!

PM me if you know how please!!!