Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
OstwindFlakpanzer

kutuzov buy back?

11 comments in this topic

[PS1HQ]
Members
621 posts

I know WG will allow you to buy back a premium ship after you sell it, but since they are offering dubloons for these, will they be able to be re-acquired?  

I'm contemplating selling this thing.  played it last night and did rather poorly although I did do much better in it after I swapped out concealment for IFHE.  still, weighing my options.

thanks!

[NERO]
Members
3,542 posts

No you won't be able to buy it back. They want to remove them from the game as much as possible due to them being OP even after the smoke changes. 

Personally, I wouldn't sell them. If nothing else you'll have something that'll get more and more rare as older players leave the game. Plus MK is one of the few Russian ships in game you can actually visit IRL as a museum ship, so that's pretty cool too. 

[SIM]
Members
2,528 posts
4,182 battles

Don't sell your Kutuzov. It's a very good ship and even if you aren't really in the mood for it now, you'll kick yourself for giving it up later. 

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,178 posts
18,895 battles

Took me a while to get used to her but then she is a good ship. Patience needed young padawan!

[MEIST]
Members
870 posts
3,054 battles

Simply by you wondering if you will be able to buy it back means you shouldn't, since you are already thinking abought buying it back. :Smile_Default:

[RQL]
[RQL]
Beta Testers
646 posts
13,749 battles

I look at it this way, got mine in a group of Santa crates that I spent $5 USD or around there.  I thought that was extremely fortunate as I had not wanted to spend the money on her originally.  Now, I will not sell her as that is a deal I doubt will ever be repeated even if she came back into the game for whatever reason.....

Members
566 posts
1,887 battles
1 hour ago, TTK_Aegis said:

No you won't be able to buy it back. They want to remove them from the game as much as possible due to them being OP even after the smoke changes. 

Personally, I wouldn't sell them. If nothing else you'll have something that'll get more and more rare as older players leave the game. Plus MK is one of the few Russian ships in game you can actually visit IRL as a museum ship, so that's pretty cool too. 

1 hour ago, TTK_Aegis said:

Will be going to Novorossiysk last week November. To visit her. (sorry Russian) visit Him. 

Edited by Maggie_Saito

[NERO]
Members
3,542 posts
2 minutes ago, Maggie_Saito said:

Will be going to Novorossiysk last week November. To visit her. (sorry Russian) visit Him. 

Awesome! I really, really want to see this ship in person but I can't imagine when I'd ever make it to Russia... 

Members
566 posts
1,887 battles

Mz. Aegis (or Mr) If you have not been Russia is wonderful country. I spent week in Chernihiv Ukraine another country to see. In Mockba(Moscow). Today. Business but time to sightsee also. will go to Saint Petersburg next month also. 

4 minutes ago, TTK_Aegis said:

Awesome! I really, really want to see this ship in person but I can't imagine when I'd ever make it to Russia... 

[IRISH]
Members
364 posts
7,192 battles

Yes Dont Sell it..its  avery RARE ship..and overall the Most powerful Tier 8 CA...the smoke nerf to it is minor..as Ive played 15 battles in her yesterday and don't even feel the change. IT is to this day my FAV CL..No other ship can KITEBBQSPAM everyone like this thing..the shell traverse speed is slow..but if U can git GUD in her MY GOD MAN!!!!

Sign in to follow this