You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
tm63au

Great random game just played

5 comments in this topic

[POP]
Members
1,165 posts
15,080 battles

Hi

Just want give big shout of well done to a team I just had a game with in random on two brothers, it was a massive battle with 15 Battleships in total, early on we were in real trouble losing 4 BBs to none.

WE lost our only DD early as well so things were looking really grim about half way through the match when we were down 6 or 7 ships to 2, I was in my KII being focused on by 4 BBs luckily a couple of the guys covered me while got into a better position to fight.

It was looking like it was going to be complete wipe out but we turned it around it was amazing come from behind victory, one of my best team matches I have played, what was left of our team in the second half of the match rallied too bad it was not Clan battle.

I would like to make special mention to few of players who were close to my position in battle that saved me and turned the tide: Pizzaman43 ( Bismarck ) Tsuhna ( Gneisenau ) charged the line that was threatening our cap also bmk4e ( Monarch ) who stood his ground and kept up a steady barrage. Also our CV driver  The_ really_ good_ man who kept them busy on the other side of the map even though he was being hunted By there DD.

To the rest of the team who also tide them down at there cap there sacrifice did not go unnoticed, I still cant believe we won I think enemy team had that same feeling too, I just wish there more games like that being played this rather than these one side white washes we get most of the time.

Im going to post the team roster for the game I don't think there should be any problem showing all names if there is ill take it down as im not all that good at editing things. I'm certain someone will let me know if I cant leave it up.      great game all  

Edited by tm63au
  • Cool 3

[SAA]
Members
859 posts
27,305 battles

This is how the forum should be.  Very nice of you to recognize good players or ones that give it there best even in a losing position.  Thank you.

• Cool 1

[PLPTS]
Members
757 posts
13,276 battles

nice job, both in game and on the forum. We need more of this than the whining about lousy teams and players.

• Cool 1

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,865 posts
1,338 battles

Unfortunately, the usual pattern in any game is happy players play, and unhappy players complain in the forums.

There are exceptions of course.  Some of us go to the forums when we can't play, or are doing something else in between.

[PLPTS]
Members
757 posts
13,276 battles

All the more reason to LIKE this post and to encourage the behavior.