Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ducky_shot

Need new officer type for clan battles

6 comments in this topic

[BIAS]
Members
3,154 posts
9,278 battles

So Team Battles 2.0 Clan Battles started last night and was a mess at the start. The most anticipated clan content which already has a narrow window, was not working for a good chunk of that window. Thanks WG!

However, I digress... Due to that pathetically narrow window that discriminates against players living in the western part of North America, half of our officers either cannot participate at all, or cannot participate until quite a bit later in the window. But we cannot run a battle without an officer in the division. Our first thought was to make everyone an officer, but having everyone available to send invitations, approve applications and kick people would possibly end up being a mess. But we as a clan have no problem with any 7 of our guys going out as a team in clan battles, officer included or not. I can see that maybe some clans want to keep tabs on things in clan battles, but we do not want the restriction of a clan battle having to have an officer.

So, there are 2 solutions:

First, either give the clan commander a toggle on whether or not line officers can lead the clan battle divisions

or Second, give us a new type of officer that's only function is to lead a clan battle division.

• Cool 5

[SW]
Beta Testers
1,890 posts
8,266 battles

Mostly agree with you. As a member of the last clan on the list..a total 0 in rating I agree, since we will most likely never hit the top , we would like our clans to play when there are enough of them, and have fun. So the lack of a "commander" is an issue.

• Cool 1

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,804 posts
15,278 battles

I agree that it is frustrating to have all our clan officers tied up with work and such and unable to lead our glorious clan into battle.

So; OK!

• Cool 1

[SWOB]
Beta Testers
486 posts
3,788 battles

Definitely agree: we need a new rank or an ability to give some members the ability to start CB without full officer tags. Hope WG understands that with the limited time frames this is an issue.

• Cool 1

[BIAS]
Members
3,154 posts
9,278 battles
2 hours ago, TheHolySpork said:

Definitely agree: we need a new rank or an ability to give some members the ability to start CB without full officer tags. Hope WG understands that with the limited time frames this is an issue.

Likely we are locked into whatever cookie cutter shape they think we should be in. I don't mind them having some limitations as long as there are ways for clans that want to to get past those limitations. 

Sign in to follow this