You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Turbotush

No more Yamamoto items when get a container?

8 comments in this topic

[SAA]
Members
856 posts
27,242 battles

Got my first container this morning and there was no Yamamoto item with it, is this how it goes now?  Do I have to go to the premium shop and buy Yamamoto crates to finish the collections out?

[O_O]
Beta Testers
88 posts
7,035 battles

You don't always get one. Last night, I was one for three. The night before, I was two for three. I've had other nights where I didn't get any.

[HINON]
Modder, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

There is a chance to get an item, and a chance to not get an item. You will continue to collect items until the campaign is complete.

[NDA]
Supertester
4,841 posts
13,799 battles

I've completed the first stage of the Yamamoto campaign and I haven't got a single collection item. But more worrying is I can't select a task from stage two even though its unlocked. 

[WOLF1]
Members
2,632 posts
8,373 battles
9 minutes ago, RedSeaBear said:

I've completed the first stage of the Yamamoto campaign and I haven't got a single collection item. But more worrying is I can't select a task from stage two even though its unlocked. 

You need to get a Yamamoto container first before you can start collecting items. The two ways to get Yamamoto containers are to buy some in the Premium shop or complete the campaign; the final reward, alongside Yamamoto himself, is a Yamamoto container.

Only once you've opened your first Yamamoto container will collection items have a chance to drop in daily containers.

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
3,866 posts
5,255 battles

When does the campaign end and the opportunity for collection items to drop end?

I didn't know about needing the first Yamamoto container thing, so I completed the whole campaign without getting any.  Now I'm concerned I'll never get close to completing the collection.  Not that big a deal, except I want the alternate camos for the Japanese ships.

[WOLF1]
Members
2,632 posts
8,373 battles
8 minutes ago, TheDreadnought said:

When does the campaign end and the opportunity for collection items to drop end?

I didn't know about needing the first Yamamoto container thing, so I completed the whole campaign without getting any.  Now I'm concerned I'll never get close to completing the collection.  Not that big a deal, except I want the alternate camos for the Japanese ships.

As of right now, the Yamamoto campaign is permanent, like Science of Victory and Honorable Service.

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
3,866 posts
5,255 battles
Just now, PelicanHazard said:

As of right now, the Yamamoto campaign is permanent, like Science of Victory and Honorable Service.

OK, good.